Bugz i spooted

Best answers
These are the bugs i spooted while playin

woot

1.when krillian does a full charged destructo disk in esf beta 1.1 with the bots the Me and blade made somtimes stops and stays there

2. Some beams thats the bots do never go away they just stay there

3. Trunks sword has a different hud instead of a sword he has big bang

4. Somtimes when a bot stands on the tallest tower in esf_cell_day they keep charging and jumping and don't stop

5. Esf_guru you can go through the house on the tallest tower

6. You still got that thing when you bs were it goes to the sides not in the middle.. is that a bug

7. when playin if you scouter buu and its comes up goku in the scouter

8. umm the finishing buster ain't that ment to be blue..

soz if these are mensioned or fixed i just wanted to say then to every1 lol

Best answers
i now that lol i was just woundering did they make a mistake

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul

1.when krillian does a full charged destructo disk in esf beta 1.1 with the bots the Me and blade made somtimes stops and stays there

2. Some beams thats the bots do never go away they just stay there

4. Somtimes when a bot stands on the tallest tower in esf_cell_day they keep charging and jumping and don't stop

8. umm the finishing buster ain't that ment to be blue..
1. ehm sry could be mine crappy english but what do you mean exactly :( you mean the bot freezes after they fired a fully charged destructo disc ?

2. yeah this isn't really a bot bug but it happens more often with bots already known btw

4. never had this :( try to melee them maybe then they stop

8. you mean that the explosion should be blue ?? cuz thats already known, for me the 'ball' is blue..

Best answers
No me

1.when krillian does a full charged destructo disk in esf beta 1.1 with the bots the Me and blade made somtimes stops and stays there when they fire and fly away

2. Some beams thats the bots do never go away they just stay there when they fly away

3. Trunks sword has a different hud instead of a sword he has big bang [ FIXED ]

4. i saw the over day freeza standing on the tallest rock on esf_cell_day and just keept charging and jump in the air while charginf

5. Me can i be a beta tester im really good at them things :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by lostsoul
No me

1.when krillian does a full charged destructo disk in esf beta 1.1 with the bots the Me and blade made somtimes stops and stays there when they fire and fly away

2. Some beams thats the bots do never go away they just stay there when they fly away

3. Trunks sword has a different hud instead of a sword he has big bang [ FIXED ]

4. i saw the over day freeza standing on the tallest rock on esf_cell_day and just keept charging and jump in the air while charginf

5. Me can i be a beta tester im really good at them things :)
1. yep happens to me often, dd's don't get removed propperly most of the time

2. ehm sometimes when a bot (or sometimes a real player) blocks a beam the beam may 'hang' on the same place, this happens tom me sometimes to

3 nice you fixed it, read one of the stickeys ? ;)

4 yeah i thought this problem whas fixed, it happend much in kibot ver 1.0 and the old esf bot has it to if im correct, well seems that it isn't :( i'll try to fix it anyway

5 nope cuz my bot isn't beta... ;)
anyway i don't need any testers anymore sry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom