Bugs dont bother you... do they?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting and horribly disgusting at the same time. I'm not really freaked out by insects, but that thing is a friggin' monster. If I saw one of those things on the ground before me, I'd **** a brick.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel sorry for that mouse. Mice aren't born killers.... now if that was a freaking mongoose, that centiped would have been destroyed in a heart beat.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was actually quite interesting. That bugger was a good 26 cm or so. That being said, I wouldn't want to meet one of those on the street, much less get bit by one. Not fatal, but it looks like it'd jack you up pretty bad for a few days. Lord knows I wouldn't be handling it like one of the other vids of it I saw (if you followed the You Tube link on the wiki page). Still, pretty interesting. I've only seen snakes eat mice before so. Man I'm such a nerd for biology stuff :p

-Karrde-

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't aware a bug could eat an entire mammal. That's friggin awesome.

But yeah, if I saw one of those things outside my house, forget animal patrol, I'm getting a gun o_o

Best answers
Guys, it's big. Yeah. But for christ's sake, it's still a bug, and can be squashed like any other...
And yeah, Karrde, it does have venom which is toxic to human. Not sure if it'd surely kill you from a single bite, but it would at least have you set back for awhile.

KidBoy17 said:
I feel sorry for that mouse. Mice aren't born killers.... now if that was a freaking mongoose, that centiped would have been destroyed in a heart beat.
Now THAT would be interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoo, that's a biggen. Cool.

Gotta love nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom