Budokai

Best answers
I was just wondering, is there any difference between the European version of Budokai and the Amercian version. I know they both have different boxes but I heard somewhere that the Amercian has english voices but my European version has japanese voices with subtitles.

Llort

L
i thinks budokia is a good dbz game better than this one too

Best answers
Yes i heard that too. But do you know if you can download it anywhere i want to play it with a emulator.

Llort

L
how about u buy a ps2 and buy the game legally you ****** ****ing hacking ***** goddamn a ps2 and the game are only 250 dollars maybe u couls sell ur brain u dont seem to use it

Best answers
There is no good PS2 Emulator plus Budokai would be a 3Gb download. Any way could anyone with the American version of Budokai tell me if it has english voices.

Best answers
me got budokai~ one with blue case english sub's but jap voices, anyone got hercule in it?

Llort

L
ya i got him he is pretty mother ****ing badass altho in dbz he is spose to be a big ****** and suck major ****

Best answers
I got budokai yesterday at lunch time and it took me about 5 hours altogether to beat it. Its heaps of fun but most of it was pretty easy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought this game was gonna totally suck, but I really wanna rent it now. And don't talk about illegal PS2 emulator stuff or the mods will jump on you and snap your necks when yeh aint lookin. Those crazy *******s got stealth.o_o

Best answers
i bought my ps2 just to play the game from what i saw of commercials and trailers. i was not disappointed when i actally played it. the game rules ass.

Best answers
sounds a little short though a lot of rpgs offer 70 hours game play.

Best answers
its not an rpg. its a fighting game with different modes and secret chars and customizing and u really cant do everything possible in a day. theres a lot to it. i think it actually has great replay value

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom