Budokai shoulda been a Kenshin game dontcha think?

Should There Be A Ruouni Kenshin Game that should use budokai's outlines?

• HELL YESS! I WANNA SEE A 3d KENSHIN KICK ASS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maayyyyyybeeeee good idea though....i just don't know.......decisions decisions.......

• naw, i wanna have a better gameplay/options than this........its still good though!

• Total voters
Best answers
well, i just jumped in to take a shower and thought about some stuff....

DON't YOU THINK THAT DBZ BUDOUKAI SHOULDA BEEN A KENSHIN GAME!?

i mean, the whole skillz thing, and transformations.....lol

for example=Kenshin has normal kenshin, semi-battousai kenshin, and full battousai, then warfare era (forgot the era but it's before Meji) battousai kenshin then when he is about to die he would be all blue like....and recover a 1-2 gauges of hp like he did when he fought with Shishio, at the end, he woke up and used his *sword spirit* to recover----10% faster than warfare battousai

and each transformation would decrease his individual energy faster and faster....like....for kenshin it's Sword Spirit...and each move takes up a bit of Sword Spirit Energy and transformations would too...just like dbz budokai.........and then....you have his mass array of moves.......(too many to say...there's a LOT! like close to 20 or more moves!)

well.....besides him.....no one has a lot of moves........

shishio can go like norm shishio, psycho, insane, mad, tortured........
each would prolly take away health....like....1 health for 10 seconds.

Aoshi.......norm aoshi, psycho, bezerk, 100% kick ass aoshi (when he fights AGAINST shishio)

Saito would be norm, then battousai-kinda (he would just open his eyes in the transformation), then warfare (like kenshin and then they would have longer hair and the clothes they wore)....

he would be kick ass with those superman jumps.......

now, my fav. bad ass of all time besides kenshin......

SEIJURO HIKO THE THIRTEENTH!

he would just be like kenshin, but more pwful, faster, stronger, and taller.....lol.....he would be a secret charc......

also, they should have either

1.) the energy bar thing as i mentioned

or

2.) a rage meter, increases when u hit, opponents hits you...allows special attacks to be used when gauges fill up

both 1. and 2. can be charged up....

Hiko's should be different....he should have like a thing called HIKO-IS-PISSED-OFF-WANTS-SAKE-SUPER-RAGE-METER!!!

lol, when he is at 10% hp he can use it (the point i'm getting to is just like a dbz budokai + King of Fighters type) and he can use an onslaught of every move......

much like Final Fantasy VII's Knights of the Round......

instead, it's Seijuro Hiko's and the Mass Amounts of Sake

and then every one would come out and perform one of the Hiten Mitsurgi Ryuu.......super tightness........Hiko would lead, then count down....but the other seijuro's would just be like hiko's player outline, except its shadowish, dark blueish so u can't see the faces and details so it's kinda like ghosts......

OFF TOPIC

i was pissed off ok? i didn't like how goku just when FOOM! then becomes ssj.......lol.....everyone's transformations should have a 3-30 second transformation sequence movie......

but still imagine this, 3d Rurouni kenshin......kick ass........

Plus Story Mode.....SUPER kick ass.......

Availability to use EVERY character and have different endings.....

......nuff said.......

fusions........i dont wanna go there.......that would be lame anyways

Hiko Owns All......Period

-={[EDIT]}=-

think of it like this....the P P P P combo for DBZB sux, and is more LOGICAL for Rurouni Kenshin...slash slash slash slash HITEN MITSURUGI RYUU.....KUZU RYU SEN!

get it?

I got a bucket of water here so NO FLAMES! only WHAT YOU THINK! please, i'm a very sensitive guy :( lol.......i don't wanna have any flames, that's all....only what you think :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah a nice kenshin game would be cool!!!
with other fighting styles and stuff

Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
Yeah a nice kenshin game would be cool!!!
with other fighting styles and stuff
finally a reply!!!!

lol

Aoshi could have long ranged attacks....

like the one he used on ShiShio........

the one where he throws his katana's at him....then parry onward with slashes....................booyaka!

yahiko, kaoru, misao should be added also......

Zanza with the Zanbatou(sp?) should be added too!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos Certifies this as oddball spam.

Best answers
Arthos Returns said:
Arthos Certifies this as oddball spam.
Oro~? what's an 'oddball' spam?

i was just kinda adding on to my post! besides u spammed also! since u said nothing that had to do with the post!!!!

:)

aight, 3d Kenshingumi charcs would be ultra cool....

plus dust clouds, shops: weapon shops, item shops, skill shops.....

and the items wouldn't be so cheap(as in they are expensive and they sux!) as to DBZB's sensu beans....the items would be auto used and u can stack them so u can use them in battle by pressing somehting like R2 or any button that you want to customize it on........

that would be super cool.......

"in game"

Battousai Kenshin 'flies' to his opponnent by using the god-like speed of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu and appears and says......

"FEEL THE WRATH OF MY HITEN MITSURUGI RYUU.....SUPER TOFU!!!"

then he would wake up from a dream with those big eyes and say.....

OROOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~!

lol...that would be an ultra super cool spoof!

or...he can do that and jump infront of the opponent and go...

JUBEI (as in if u have a LOT of the same skill) HITEN MITSURUGI RYUU.....AMA KAKERU RYU NO HIRAMEKI!!!!!! then slices the dude up into 1920378129048138907103857 pieces......lol

Best answers
Petco said:
that might be a good idea
YAY! thanks for good encouragement!!! lol.......

anyone think of attacks and graphics that they might wanna add?

Best answers
It would be totally cool...they made a berserk game...but I think since Kenshin and Berserk arent really that popular in north america (compared to DBZ and Yugioh) I dont really see a chance of a game making company to start producing it.

"PRODUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~Buu <----loves when he says that.

Best answers
id like to see a kenshin game, but only if it was like bushido blade 2! now that was a fun game

Best answers
fatmanterror said:
id like to see a kenshin game, but only if it was like bushido blade 2! now that was a fun game
bushido blade? heard of it, but never seen it.......i heard it was good...

oh well.......

RAGE METER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as it builds and peaks to max, you can unleash 'The Ultimate Death Move'

as there would be both Ultimate and Death moves.....

such as Kenshin and Hiko for example, Ultimate would be their

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu: Kuzu Ryu Sen

and Death move would be

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu: Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki

then when the rage meter goes MAX, they can unleash either

1.) slow motion and can link combos for set amout of time
(can increase with more skills, like Godly Speed equped and stuff)

2.) SUPER ULTIMATE AND DEATH MOVE!!!!!!!

so it would be like...

JUBEI HITEN MITSURUGI RYUU: KUZU RYU SEN!!!
(after nine slashes)
JUBEI HITEN MITSURUGI RYUU: AMA KAKERU RYU NO HIRAMEKI!

that would be awsome.....imagine the possibilites of SSUPER DEATH MOVES for Aoshi and Saito.........awsome.....

also, there should be many story mode spoofs, like Kenshin in the Seijuro Hiko Mantle that's passed down to each student......

lol!!!!

STORY MODE DEFINATELY!!!!!!!!!

ohohoh, tell me whatcha think of they RAGE MODE,
the Slow Mo Combo, and the Jubei Ultimate and Death Moves!!!

PLEASE, GOOD WORDS, DOWN WITH BAD!!!!

up with hope, down with dope <---dave chappel(sp?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pffft, they should just make a Kenshin game sorta like that one ninja game.. damn, I forgot the name.
But oh well, a Kenshin game would be nice, I guess :rolleyes:

Best answers
MinesSkylineR34 said:
rofl, a kenshin game that would be great
whoa whoa whoa.......you laughing at games!?

dude, you never know..........computers, technology, everything is advancing to freaking fast, you never know.........

sides, HITEN MITSURUGI RYUU KUZU RYU SEN!!!!!!!

:):):) HITEN MITSURUGI RYUU AMA KAKERU RYU NO HIRAMEKI!!!

sorry, just wanted to say taht........lol

Best answers
I would personaly pay to see a good kenshin game made. it would be so cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're completely off your rocker. If you want a Kenshin game, at least have it on a GOOD engine. Budokai's controls/fighting engine is a damn insult to fighters.

You know there were some Kenshin games for the PS2 in development. Sadly they were all canceled :no: It's not like a Kenshin game was "beyond the bounds of technology" lol. Bushido Blade 2 had a sweet fighting system (an improvement over the first one anyway.) Hated everything else about it though :/

And buddy... cut down on the caffeine pills or whatever the hell you're on o_O

AHH AHH IT'DBESOCOOL IF I CUD USE HITEN MITSURUGI RYU 3D LIKE SLASH SLASH RYU TSUI SEN AND IT COULD HAVE A MODE FOR SHIBBIDYDOOSKA AND THEN KENSHIN WOULD BE LIKE OROOOO AND SAITO WUD BE ALL MOU KOROSU AND IT'D GO ALL SHING SHING WITH TEH FLYING NITOU KODACHI KAITEN KENBOU ROKUREN

Sit down, have some hot tea or something, take a lil nap. If they make a game, they'll make a game...and I mean this in a nice way. :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
Pffft, they should just make a Kenshin game sorta like that one ninja game.. damn, I forgot the name.
But oh well, a Kenshin game would be nice, I guess :rolleyes:
i think you mean Tenchu, where he sneaks around like solid snake and jumps down on people at the same time, slitting their throat. kenshin would make a great rpg involving speed, durablity, and the type of sword you can purchase.

now what i would really like to see is a dbz rpg for a console like x-box or ps2. that would freaking rule

Best answers
The best sort of game for kenshin right now I would say is a Soul Calibur style of game. Mix it with power stone perhaps as well.

Best answers
"naw, i wanna have a better gameplay/options than this"

As the poll says. I think a Kenshin game would be cool, but not with the Budokai stuff. And that transformation thing doesn't sound too appealing.

I want a Kenshin game like the Inuyasha and Tenchi Muyo games.

hurate

H
just to let you know, there have been two kenshin games.. a fighting game and an rpg...here's a link to a board with some sites..

http://www.animesystem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209

i must buy them.. or convince the makers to translate them into engrish somehow... yesh, engrish.

have fun peeps

(go check out my <a href="server2.harborhs.santacruz.k12.ca.us/~hurate/myroom/blog1.html">blog.</a>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom