budokai mode

Best answers
would it b posible 2 make a mode/map which give u unlimited or high health, then has a large tournament arena and a death trigger on the floor?

sry if this has already been suggested

Best answers
sounds like a nice idea. maybe an invincible mode and specific maps to play it with, ones with floors that kill ppl. this sort of game mode would hav to hav pl gain after dying otherwise no1 would get stronger.
this would be good for tournaments, and just games for good players to really test their skills!

Best answers
very good idea! (deep voice)I LIKE IT!!

how about having that blonde guy with the sunglasses from the World Tournament Saga giving commentary on the fight? Would be cool, in my opinion. :cool:

And you could have many different arenas, such as the Cell Games, the budokai from the World Tournament Saga, the Grand Kai's arena, etc. :D

Best answers
give us mappers sum more inspiration for sure aswell - however in my opinion, arena style maps r too easy to do. however i'm gonna start work on an arena map soon. this one will take sum time as it be in space and there'll be kill trigger walls. watch this space...

Best answers
Well, Just a high health mode (without the floor trigger) where you have a long fight with 2 people fighting eachother and then whoeva wins it goes on to the next people, It has a mode like this in richochet, I think thatd be a good idea in itself.., possible?

Best answers
Originally posted by Stanz
Well, Just a high health mode (without the floor trigger)/B]

you need the floor trigger or it takes the point of it out.

on the floor trigger u should make it so the last person to hit them gets the kill

Best answers
Im not taking out your point because its a very good point I actualy missed out a few words there

'Would also be good'

Just a long battle to kill eachother on a large arena with 2 people fighting at a time is my idea, whether you could have floor triggers or not maybe could depend on the map being as that parts map side coded...get what i mean now?

on the floor trigger u should make it so the last person to hit them gets the kill
What about suicides and stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom