they said that their thinking mught change over time
makes a chance 1/100 lol but i am hopeful it is true

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you stick the link up?

Here's my wishlist for B4:

-80 characters or more, all their trans, forms, states, fusions, moves etc
-DB/Z/GT, with all movie and TV special content
-Storyline between the start of the first episode of Dragonball to the end of GT.
-For every console
-Accurate to the show
-Unlockable clips from the show (kill Kid Buu with a Super Spirit Bomb? You get the clip from the show)
-Online play
-An explorable dragon universe with explorable planets
-A nice box :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt DBZ Sagas gonna act as budokai 4? well ifthere was a budokai 4, the only thing i want is

-LESS SIDE SCROLLING

Best answers
ok....
i will show you the link of the interview but only one question is abut B4
http://dbzgameinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=1612
-80 characters or more, all their trans, forms, states, fusions, moves etc
-DB/Z/GT, with all movie and TV special content
-Storyline between the start of the first episode of Dragonball to the end of GT.
-For every console
-Accurate to the show
-Unlockable clips from the show (kill Kid Buu with a Super Spirit Bomb? You get the clip from the show)
-Online play
-An explorable dragon universe with explorable planets
-A nice box
dame here but not the start of DBall only for Kid Goku
I would love to have Kid Goku from DBGT he would own

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I ask of from Budokai 4 is a REAL fighting system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga took the words right from my mouth

Best answers
other then more characters/moves the only thing i really want is a better/different flying system, i'd like free form flying, if anyone's ever played psychic force 2012 that game has a good flight system.

Best answers
id like to be able to use all the moves i want not just 8 of them....or did they remove that in 3? (waiting till x mas to play it so i dunno what its like yet)

Best answers
....yea i would like the next budokai to have more characters...but they can only put in so many of them...i dont think they can fit 80 characters into the game...i dont think the CD could hold that much with a new fighting system and other junk like that heh... all i want from the budokai 4, if there is one in the makings, is on-line play, a better, more detailed training system, such as on-line sparing, that would kick ass...a better Dragon Universe, where u can interact with the actual world map, like shoot ki blasts at things, and destroy stuff...maybe make it into like a kind of game where u can deside to be good or evil...or have it so that u can be evil characters and destroy stuff...iono somthing like that lol...and true free flight like in Final Bout for the ps1...but i can uderstand why they are cautious about re-introducing that into the game, since so many reviewers didnt like that too much...since in that game on person could just fly back for infinity and the other could spend all day trying to get at him....but that can be avoided, especially now since there is an actual ring, and maybe when ur ki level decreases, ur retreating/dashing speed is lowerd, and when at full power, ur speed is increased drastically....i think that would work well...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing i want for B4 is it to go to the PC.

[which probally won't happen]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....yea i would like the next budokai to have more characters...but they can only put in so many of them...i dont think they can fit 80 characters into the game...i dont think the CD could hold that much with a new fighting system and other junk like that heh...
First of all, it's a DVD, and secondly, the PS3 (or whatever) is using something more than a DVD that has four times the size, so there's a lot more space for character models and stuff.

Best answers
ok i kno its a dvd, and i still think it would be impossible cause of all the new level designs, old levels designs, new character models, old character modls, saving system, capsules, new fighting techniques, old fighting techniques, destrucktable enviroments, and so on...and nextly, i kno how powerful the ps3 is going to be, i was thinking if a new game came out for the ps2, not ps3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
First of all, it's a DVD, and secondly, the PS3 (or whatever) is using something more than a DVD that has four times the size, so there's a lot more space for character models and stuff.
you would actually be suprised how much space each character takes. its not just models but everthing with it. They Can fit more but 80, i dunno, would might have to cut back on something.

Best answers
peh i would rather a dbz MMORPG than this budakai stuuf, there is allready to many of them.

about the 80 characters, they probably wont fit that many it, thats a crazy amount of people.

Best answers
or make a DBZ game with the same graphics as budokai 3 (or even better) and make it a RPG like this one DBZ game i played for the Super Nintendo..forget wat its called tho

Best answers
EfFeCt said:
peh i would rather a dbz MMORPG.

.... Ew.... Just.... ew.... That would have to be the worst possible game in the universe, probably even rivaling the suck-potential of games related to Barbie and MaryKate & Ashley Olsen.... In MMORPG form... ew...

But yeah, there are too many DBZ games out. They're doin' too much to try to keep it alive... I swear to god, Budokai 3 was saddening enough, but a 4th is just too damned much. The only way I can see them making it better would be if they went back to the original fighting system that was used for Hyper Dimension on the super famicom. At the very least, they need seriously upgrade the basic fighting system. If they can make as good a leap from Budokai 3 to 4 as was made from Butouden 2 to Hyper Dimension, I would be satisfied, and would be convinced in putting it at the top of my list.... Unless there was something really really good already out.

RageWithin said:
... and make it a RPG like this one DBZ game i played for the Super Nintendo
There were 3 RPGs for Super Famicom:
Legend of the Super Saiyan
Super Gokuden: Totsugeki-Hen
Super Gokuden 2: Kakusei-Hen

Legend: a type of card game
Gokuden 1 and 2: the first one was DB, the second was DBZ. You follow Goku/Goku and Gohan through the story.... very boring. Lots of reading. The battles were similar to a type of rock-paper-scissors.

None of those were really good, mind you...

Best answers
if they made it HD style OMG....::hugs:: i would by it in an instant. i used to play that game with my joypad for hours.. but vegeta's super was SOOOOOO easy to pull off..i would sometimes go down to 70 health just so i could perform the move to kill someone

Best answers
Heh heh, yeah. Brings back my old emulation days.... ah, the memories... *wipes tear from eye*

That game spoiled most of the series for me :p

Best answers
yea the one i played on the super nintendo (well super nes emu anyway) was Legends...the one with the Cards, i thought that was kinda fun, seeing ppl get slammed into the ground if ur in the air in a fight, or into an ocean of water...and stuff like that...another idea i just had for a budokai 4 was maybe do a level switching thing like in Hyper demension...like for example say you were fighting in the Urban Area level then u hit a guy and he goes thru the entire city and ends up in the Plains level....stuff like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom