Budokai 3

Best answers
i have no demo. i got the full thing i get off at 4am and i'll post screens of everything. out for now

Best answers
well i live in the U.S. so im wondering if the us version got moved back or not? o_o

Best answers
here are the pics
Edit : ther kinda werid my digital cam isnt that great and im on a small tv i'll post more from my big tv when i get done doing some work things lol

Best answers
Yay, somepages still say that it comes 12.11(finland/europe). Well, i go to shop tomorrow, maybe there can be miracles :p

Best answers
yea i got the game to =) its a great game, DU is a great story mode, much ebtter then budokai 2 in every aspect lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok sorry I doubted you guys...

I guess Amazon won't sent me mine until the 19th still.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah humbug, you guys seem to get these announcements before Amazon email them to me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.

in Germany Amazon still gots the date of delievering at 16 Nov.
from 12 - 16 Nov it should arrive by me.

I Hope that stays like this-

Best answers
Check the product description of B3 on amazon, it says 25th of November there.

:(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm weird,cause on my Amazon Account it says that:

Sending date: 11 Nov.
Date of arrivel: 12-16 Nov.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten-son said:
yea i got the game to =) its a great game, DU is a great story mode, much ebtter then budokai 2 in every aspect lol.
i agree the story mode is much better than BUDOKAI 2'S STORY MODE hehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not fair. that peeps can play B3 already :cry: .
I wanna play the DU to,now. :cry:

Hmm maybe someone wanna spoil some Info of the game? :confused: o_o ,someone,maybe .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he story mode isnt anything like the originals,

its remniscent of the old SNES dbz fighters in which theres a bunch of images and text and stuff, no 3d reenactments, (in other words, boring)

you have a wold map that you can fly around in where you go to your objectives and find hidden capsules and zenny, a completely pointless feature IMO in comparison to how little you can do with it

you do gain levels rpg style after your battles here, but you maybe only get your stats to 1/10 what they can be by the time your done, now if you didnt need your stats to be maxed to beat it, why then do they allow you to keep playing it until you are maxed when the stats there arent transferred over to other modes of play

the graphics look just like budokai 2s, NO difference, but unless i just didnt know what to look for when i played budokai 2 the aimation quality , (rather the rigging of the character models) leaves alot to be desired

overall i give it a 3/10 but dont think thats necessarily a bad thing, B2 didnt even score a 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AGAIN they didn't fix cell's voice. now its even more messed up than before.

basic attacks = imperfect cell

big special moves (not KHH) and assaults and openings and endings = perfect cell.

I was hoping they would finally fix it...but now we all know why it only takes a year for them to release these games.......they just recycle what they did from the last game and made some improvements.

OH! Also, the special attacks aren't different either. If you noticed in a video, Vegeta's Big Bang Attack is the EXACT SAME one as the Budokai 2 version. I was hoping for a change.

I'm still getting this game, but so far it just looks like Budokai 2+ rather than Budokai 3.

Discord Member
Best answers
nuttzy said:
overall i give it a 3/10 but dont think thats necessarily a bad thing, B2 didnt even score a 1
You Think Budokai 3 is that bad? o_O

It looks good from the screenies and videos that I've seen. It's not out in the UK yet, so I'm forced to look at these videos over and over again! But I find new ones almost every day. SSJ4 Gogeta looks kool in the game! And I like that hyper mode thing.

And I never played Budokai 2 so i dont know how bad that game is!

I dunno about you guys, but im gonna buy the game! :)

Best answers
I too hate cells voices(saw/heard...heard in that video). I hate Atari`s release dates. Why they have to make release date, then few days before it change it? 2 weeks is just too much. Graphics are the same? Are you blind, or have you seen some "minor" changes in aura those ki-balls are different too. I dont see reason, why they should chance finishing moves in every budokai...well vegetas mouth in final flash....but hey if they see that people buys these games, why should they make it perfect, they dont care what we want, they just want money :p...hmm, they lied in their "budokai 3 goes gold" video, they said that it will be in the shops atleast in 21, but what we have here 26....oh there still is one page saying that they will have it in 16(puolenkuunpelit trans: Halfmoonsgames) to give me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom