budoaki 3 vid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks teh sameh, new characters,moves and teh looks wont do! i want teh decent system like everyone sane! D:<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That little video actually looked pretty damn sweet, although time will tell how the game goes. I personally hated both of the other Budokai games since pretty much all those reviewers were right; they were pitifully strung together "fighters" used to snag psychotic fans and make money.

This looks... dare I say... promising? I might actually buy it, who knows.

Best answers
The boxart Sakura posted was from the dbzonps2 boards (some of them).

On topic-The video looks.. different o_O. Maybe they wont rush the game this time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how use of the up and down buttons are such a huge thing for this game. -_-

Best answers
Hmm..Those images look like budokai 2 to me,so does the character select screen i doubt they would keep the current one, maybe the japanese version just had a few more added features than the US One, otherwise wouldnt they have these same images or clip on gamespot, ign, or dbzonps2 where everything is offical..oh well i dont belive thoses images are 3 but hey watever just my oppion into i see some offical news ^_^

G
all them pictures were jap versions, the last one was jap with a picture edit. the middle one was jap, it was goku doing some mele-combo, on SSJ3 Gotenks (hense the SSJ3 hair in bottom-left side)
what i think budokai 3 is:
i think that they are releasing jap-version budokai2 in other counrtires, and naming it Budokai3 to make it sound better and newer. watch out for fakes, dudes. if but if this is brand new, and has a NEW story mode (dragon world was rubbish. pure trash, ive had more SP fun with MP-only games.) i swear i will do a poopy in my pants.

Best answers
fortnox said:
all them pictures were jap versions, the last one was jap with a picture edit. the middle one was jap, it was goku doing some mele-combo, on SSJ3 Gotenks (hense the SSJ3 hair in bottom-left side)
what i think budokai 3 is:
i think that they are releasing jap-version budokai2 in other counrtires, and naming it Budokai3 to make it sound better and newer. watch out for fakes, dudes. if but if this is brand new, and has a NEW story mode (dragon world was rubbish. pure trash, ive had more SP fun with MP-only games.) i swear i will do a poopy in my pants.

Yea i 100% Agree with you fortnox, i hated dragonmode, i played it twice and next thing u know i sold the game to some little boy up the block.

I hope they finish the story mode that they did from budokai 1, i actually enjoyed that story mode and im sure they can take it from the buu saga to the end of GT atleast but i doubt it. Well atleast i know that DBZ Super Sonic Warriors Wont be a dissapointment when it comes out.

G
that would rule, good ol' storymode back, so cool :D specialy with teh clips

Best answers
Sakura said:
Hmm..Those images look like budokai 2 to me,so does the character select screen i doubt they would keep the current one, maybe the japanese version just had a few more added features than the US One, otherwise wouldnt they have these same images or clip on gamespot, ign, or dbzonps2 where everything is offical..oh well i dont belive thoses images are 3 but hey watever just my oppion into i see some offical news ^_^

http://www.dbzsc.com/

Actually Sakura click the link and read it says that it was officaly shown at E3 and that it was DBZ Budokai 3 they even have the same clip shown that fire posted at the begining of the thread so i guess most of everything will pretty much be the same sadly but its too early to judge i guess.

Best answers
dude, novembre is in like 7 months. are you for real? hold the hell up. there is a long time left for them to make changes.. I bet that was just to show a little of the new tele move, new aura etc. I bet there are many more changes to come... Just sit back, grab a coke, chillax... And wait.

Best answers
take a good look on the stages. non of them was in b2! and the ssj3 hair...i'm preety sure it was an overlapping picture from the magazine.
(Credit for dbzonps2 forums)

Best answers
looks rad any1 know wen its coming out cuz hell i loved number 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fire said:
my sigh....
wow 2 spam posts in one topic

u sertainly are on a roll

oh wait i forgot

thats bad

so enjoy a can off 100% pure fresh cut warning

G
-budokai arena
namek/cellgames
vegeta fight arena
take a good look on the stages. non of them was in b2! and the ssj3 hair...i'm preety sure it was an overlapping picture from the magazine.
(Credit for dbzonps2 forums)
:/
*edit* other images aint working, but the one with goku gihting cooler near rocky hills is the saiyan saga vegeta arena, and the one that has SSJ3 hair in it is either namek/cell games, +the picture u can see is obviously the budokai tournement arena

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom