budoaki 3 vid

Best answers
Sakura said:
And The Last One That Has a dp of budokai 3 graphics on the back that resembles final bout lol

That right there is the best game cover dbz budokai has ever produced, just look at the info on the back its brillant, so brillant that even ign, gamespot and gameinformer couldnt help but to comment on its greatness and just look at the graphics :shocked: ....I mean WOW...this is the first game in history to feature both 2-D and 3-D at once since marvel vs capcom 2 this is simply amazing..and They Brought back Dragonmode Oh Yea.......This game is sound better and better by the second :yes:

Best answers
Lmaoo also babyboy notice gohan maskeno Stuck Thorugh his head, :shocked: must be a new added feature i mean its not even in his hands thats so awsome

Best answers
I love the auras, and the fact that they put broly in!

I wish they hadn't put in the GT chars tho, they should have just used chars from dbz and the dbz movies.

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
I wish they hadn't put in the GT chars tho, they should have just used chars from dbz and the dbz movies.

How can u say that Vegito, wether you like gt or not i would personally want every character possible from db/dbz/dbz movie and gt the more characters the more fun the game will be..besides i would take GT Characters over some movie characters like Galric Jr, or Cooler (who is no diffrent from frezza really) anyday :] and dont even let me get started on the dumb fusions dbz budokai 2 had :S

Best answers
Sailor Venus said:
How can u say that Vegito, wether you like gt or not i would personally want every character possible from db/dbz/dbz movie and gt the more characters the more fun the game will be..besides i would take GT Characters over some movie characters like Galric Jr, or Cooler (who is no diffrent from frezza really) anyday :] and dont even let me get started on the dumb fusions dbz budokai 2 had :S
I would take Garlic jr. over GT chars anyday, turn from small to bohemoth!

Naa I see what you're saying and I guess more chars=better but the GT chars would end up taking up precious space that could be used 4 dbz chars.

The "dumb fusions" were dumb, but funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks... ok. I'm still pretty reluctant on putting any faith in the Budokai games, or buying them for that matter. The first and second were a real dissapointment (sold back both, and I don't do that much) even for a hardcore DBZ fan.. The fighting system looks pretty much the same apart from that teleport. If the fighting system is still similar then it's going to be another big let-down. I can't stand to see another potentially good DBZ game go to waste. On the other hand, the graphics look a lot better, and hopefully the game was sped-up a bit. I just hope they don't have cinematic moves... why don't people realize that it just doesn't belong in a fast past fighter.

G
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. uve all been HAD, dudes. that is NOT. i repeat, NOT, Budokai3. THAT, is budokai2 in japaneese version. the jap get everything better than us, eh? :( sux. but yea, thats not Budokai3, thats japaneese budokai2!! ^^

Best answers
ok bandai and atari have taken this to far they have to stop milking the title to death like the fifa game

G
:rolleyes: that wasnt IT, that was normal teleport. even the english version has taht, its just teleporting kamehameha

Best answers
again translate :

Dragon ball Z budokai 3, Already number 3 - What news in this one? - so we can see some new things like character from GT, possibility to fly freely now
edit:
and fortnox i dont think goku can teleprt in budokai 2 the only 3 chars who can teleport (by dodging X and up/down or twice back) : saiyaman, frieza, supreme kai.

G
i know he dont tele, but that move in the vid wasnt norm teleport or IT, it was teleporting kamehameha (or wat ea its called) he charges a kmha, then teleports behind the enemy and fires

Best answers
fortnox said:
i know he dont tele, but that move in the vid wasnt norm teleport or IT, it was teleporting kamehameha (or wat ea its called) he charges a kmha, then teleports behind the enemy and fires
Yes but in the video he also does another teleport combo.

Best answers
You all... I agree that Budokai 1 kinda sucked, but I still really like and still play 2. IMO it is a very good series, and now I cant wait till 3 comes out (aaah it comes out in november!!! 7 months awaaay... :[ I cant wait, and if it looks that good NOW imagine how good itll look in 7 months!!! I cant waaait. And I saw some reviews that said how someone who doesnt the DB series wouldnt like this game, I have living proof that that is wrong. I showed that game to a bunch of my friends, and their first reaction was 'wow what is this.. this is cool!' so yeah. Its just an awesome series....

7 months... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
Yes, it's true Goku can do that in budokai2, but it's a cinematic move triggered by a regular combo. That wasn't either triggered by a combo, or a cinematic move. If the japanese version is that much different, than I wouldn't consider the two games the same anymore either. It might as well be A budokai 3 if the Fighting system is actually tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom