BS please read

Best answers
I've noticed something about BS last night when I was playing ESF with my brothers I was vegeta with the highest powerlevel (because I'm the oldest and thats just me) I fired a full gallitgun at one of them and he blcoked it after a little while he lost and LIVED he took hardly anything from my so I think that if you lose a blcok strugle you should atleast take the beams full damage

because at the moment you can't kill anyone with a beam if they block;(

Best answers
The Gallit Gun isn't that strong so that's why he survived.
Try the Final Flash it's way stronger :]

Best answers
Yes I do agree that finalflash is way stronger:laff:

but I had twice his powerlevel and it does the same thing with kamehameha took me 3 of them full charge to kill him once:\

I think it needs to be fixed a bit so that if you have way more powerlevel thay should die

but maybe its just me:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could be that he clicked faster then u 2....and kamehame own the galit gun in a bs, and it should stay that way

Best answers
I think that if you lose a blcok strugle you should atleast take the beams full damage
and that's exactly what happens

but maybe its just me
maybe :D :p if u are not sure about struggles try to read the manual. when u struggle u must hold left click, and it also helps if u put turbo on.

it could be that he clicked faster then u
there is no such thing dude. u don't click fast, u just hold primary fire (aka leftclick).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong bucko. When you lose a block struggle from hitting terrain, you take as much damage as you would if you were blocking... because you still are. Now if he ran out of ki, he'd take full damage and then some, but odds are that it his something and he took reduced damage. Terrain should not detonate block struggles... it's dumb. I always get just to the point where I can send it back at my opponent when I hit the outside of the map or a mountain. It also does reduced damage because you're still blocking, which isn't very useful.

Best answers
yeh gallit gun is the quickest to charge and therefore the weakest. ive been killed by one many times but what may have happened is that he almost won the struggle but that it just exploded. ive lost 20 hp that way once and im happy to only lose that much...whew

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guarantee it has enought power... combined with another move anywayz...

I always got a little trick when playing DarkShadow. :)

If he fires a GG I BS it.. Then I fire it back (ki enought) and he dodges it... While he does I've swooped towards him kicking him in his own GG.. Works like a charm each time. :D

And since one kcik aint that powerfull GG is.

Best answers
i had the same with my mouthblast, i won with struggle but he had more then the half of is hp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom