Bruce Banner - HULK SMAAAASH

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, figured i'd post here instead of spamming up the simple render thread...

I wanted to do a kind of tech demo of sorts, i'll most likely be using UDK for final renders (or i may do them in max as i've just found a PBL shader to play with). the idea is that i'll use morph targets to transform him from Banner into Hulk, including material transitions, and some alpha map abuse to simulate cloth tearing.

anyway, this is also my first real attempt at likenesses, so hopefully it looks right.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His proportions looks a little weird. Unnaturally elongated, I guess.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The arms weird me out too

Maybe the elbows are too high?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It starts with the neck, and then goes down to the arms. I can't tell if the torso is too long, but he's looking a little like slenderman.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah his arms are about half a hand too long.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

started texturing, i feel like i may need to add an extra couple of loops on the forhead for any creasing that may happen there.

the face id by far the heaviest in terms of polygon density, the rest of the body is pretty light as for the most part it will be hidden under clothing. and since i intend to use tesselation/displacement when doing the final renders, it is dense enough for the hulks silhouette too.

feedback welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom