Broly? SSJ2?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The only form where the pupils were lost (besides Broli's form) was the Giji form (people say Broli went Giji too but he kept his pupils), if you noticed I said earlier that Trunks lost his pupils in USSJ but that was ONLY WHEN HE WAS POWERING UP and as you should notice, Broli's pupils are gone for the duration of him being in his form, and also, as I have said NUMEROUS times, NO-ONE else had GREEN hair in any form.

And also note the other constantly stated difference between Broli and USSJ is that Broli's BONE GROW TOO, whereas with USSJ it's only muscle-mass.

Also, USSJ is NOT stronger than SSJ2, Trunks hit Cell in USSJ and hurt him, Gohan hit Cell as SSJ2 and FLOORED HIM.

Yeah, Goku went SSSJ/GSSJ (semi-SSJ/Giji-SSJ) in film 4.....which sucked....that was the worst film in my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my point makes perfect sense, im saying that he is called legendary, but that he doesnt transform to a state which is called legendary. how hard can that be to understand?

as i said before, im called a legend when im drunk, but that doesnt mean i transformed to some magical state called legendary, its just a name im given.

brolly is just a super saiyan, THE super saiyan of legend. nothing more. THEEEEE super saiyan.

like when vegeta talked about the saiyan of legend on namek, he just said "zomg teh super saiyan is reborn" (basically)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O.K, there's two sides to the argument here, and seeing as you refuse to empathise with ours, i'll go onto yours. If the larger form of SSJ that he ascends to isn't called Legendary, what is it called?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know, im just saying that toriyama stated its not a new form, which means it can only be called super saiyan, which in itself makes sense, since he is the saiyan of legend >_< meaning, he is the perfect example of what a super saiyan should be...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ2 is basicly USSJ without the speed loss.

EDIT: I should start posting faster. :\

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
@ "X"

Me too :p

@ Gir

You can't call it SSJ as he HAS a normal SSJ form, we are all aware that it doesn't exist but due to no other names it has been labelled LSSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fine with that, but they shouldn't have made him go SSJ and LSSJ. If only Toriyama hadn't made that statement we would have probably settled this by now. I'm going to go with the FUNimation name of Legendary, as I mostly watch dubbed DBZ. If you want to believe its his 'other' form of SSJ than that's correct as well. I guess it's down to whether you follow Toriyama religiously or FUNimation's simplicity, and I know where my interests lie.

It's a seperate form, in the sub it is considered to be Broly's extra SSJ, which in the dub we call Legendary. That's all there is to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
O.K, there's two sides to the argument here, and seeing as you refuse to empathise with ours, i'll go onto yours. If the larger form of SSJ that he ascends to isn't called Legendary, what is it called?
Skinny me today, I got to gym and get muscles, that make me USH? (ultra super human...). I dont think so im just me but bigger.

he just grows. i think of it as an adreniline rush for his insanity. Just he mutates his bone structure(?)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Skinny me today, I got to gym and get muscles, that make me USH? (ultra super human...). I dont think so im just me but bigger.

he just grows. i think of it as an adreniline rush for his insanity. Just he mutates his bone structure(?)
Yes but do you loose your pupils? Does your hair turn spikey and green? No? Well Broli's DID, when he went from his SSJ (normal SSJ with yellow hair and pupils and also no limb or muscle growth) to his LSSJ form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMGBBQ IT BEZ DA ULTRA SUPAH SAYAJIN!

Correct transformation name is ascended super saiyan which brolly was the first to achieve... he was just massive in his transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks, if you went to the Gym and got bigger muscles, your natural state would be more muscular. Broly actually went to a new form that had bigger muscles.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
@ Ice Man

You did read the numerous posts stating why he wasn't USSJ/ASSJ yeah? If not, go back and read them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe I have the answer here:

These aren't additional forms. Broly is only a super saiyan, BUT...like Mystic Gohan, his power is absolutely MAXED OUT.

Mystic Gohan basically is what Gohan would be like if his power levels had reached their absolute peak. That's why he doesn't transform anymore--there's no need to, when his normal form is so powerful he doesn't need to "amp up."

Broly's "forms" are really all just him as super saiyan with absurd amounts of power for that level. Not unlike Vegeta, who was insanely powerful when he went super saiyan because of the fact that compared to Goku he was much stronger in the first place (Remember, Goku had to multiply himself with kaioken 5x or so to keep up).

So to summarize, I think Broly is just the result of a maxed out super saiyan form.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Goku maxed out SSJ in the time chamber with Gohan. They stayed normal. I'm sure we can all just agree that WHATEVER Broli transforms into, it is a form unique to him.

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
my point makes perfect sense, im saying that he is called legendary, but that he doesnt transform to a state which is called legendary. how hard can that be to understand?

as i said before, im called a legend when im drunk, but that doesnt mean i transformed to some magical state called legendary, its just a name im given.

brolly is just a super saiyan, THE super saiyan of legend. nothing more. THEEEEE super saiyan.

like when vegeta talked about the saiyan of legend on namek, he just said "zomg teh super saiyan is reborn" (basically)
So , your saying , If I could make myself bigger ...
and someone else could make themself bigger , taller , and faster .
that we could do the same thing?

Ravendust said:
RavenTrunks, if you went to the Gym and got bigger muscles, your natural state would be more muscular. Broly actually went to a new form that had bigger muscles.
Also , he could power down.
However I see the other point of view , Compare this to Frieza's final form
If you think about it , SSJ could be 1% power and Brolly's form could be 100% power.

However there still differnt forms , even if they are differnt forms of the same thing THEY ARE STILL DIFFERENT.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly is THE super saiyan, the TRUE super saiyan ,Born with the ability to go super saiyan, he had no need to train exstensivley just to gain power becuase he had already had it , but was limited becuase of the head band thing and porunga (I think I spelled it right) had put on him, brolly is what a super saiyan SHOULD be not some saiyan that had gotten really pissed off... and each time some other saiyan had trasformed SSJ for the first time, they each had different pl's when they transformed..so Brolly was TEH < TEH Super Saiyan and was supposed to be the one and only.... untill Kakarotto screwed it up when 2 of his buddy's died, "I..Wont let you get away with this..!" 10 minutes of being constapated and frieza blabbering on "Aaah.." *go's ssj* *fights and blabbers on for 81 minute's although the planet was suposed to explode 5 minutes after frieza used her...his death ball.. Oh and then the planet explodes but goku freeze's time and fly's outta frieza's ship and enter's one of the ginyu forces pods enter's in coordinate's and fly's THEN the planet explodes..(bored heh...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
porunga (I think I spelled it right)
Paragus, Porunga was the Namekian Dragon :p

goku freeze's time
Nope, he was just really fast and got off Namek on the last possible second.

There's another factor to Broly's Legendary form, he mentions in Movie 08 that his powerlevel automatically increases on it's own, he gets stronger and stronger just by living in that form. This could explain why the first Legendary Super Saiyan kills himself because he had more power than his body could handle, and destroyed himself (as documented by King Kai).

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Paragus, Porunga was the Namekian Dragon :p

Nope, he was just really fast and got off Namek on the last possible second.

There's another factor to Broly's Legendary form, he mentions in Movie 08 that his powerlevel automatically increases on it's own, he gets stronger and stronger just by living in that form. This could explain why the first Legendary Super Saiyan kills himself because he had more power than his body could handle, and destroyed himself (as documented by King Kai).
thats exacly why brolly cant be ussj he gets stronger and stronger.. my suggestion is that the forms that goku, vegeta, trunks and so one have achieved arent real ssj its just powered up saiyan and that brolly is a REAL ssj because goku turned ssj on namek but the ssj legend says that the legendairy super saiyan is a blood thirsty animal wich goku was far from being even as ssj...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom