BROLLY!!Character Suggestions

Best answers
I really feel brolly deserves a spot on the character roster.He was one of the villians in DBZ history, and he's a saiyan.Let me know what yall think

Best answers
Erm, I'm sorry to flame but, Do you read anything? No movie characters, none.

Best answers
I can't see why, I mean I would understand the less impressionable movie characters...like Bojack and Coola...But come on people.This is fricken Brolly...seriously...ESF Team should at least think about it.

Best answers
It's kinda do bad, having Brolly would be kinda fun.... YOU MUST DIe.... ermm sorry movie flashback.

Best answers
Brolly is a kick@$$ character, so what if his voice would be in Jap, no one would care.I think out of all the character additions Brolly would have to be considered first, like any character that haven't added already is lame @$$!!!And it pisses me off cuz Brolly is always left out of the good DBZ games...damn man he's the Legendary Super Saiyan...you'd think that'd mean something.

Come on People Post Suggestions, I wanna hear what everyone has to say about the issue =]

Best answers
Am I the only one that didn't like the movies at all? I don't understand why Brolly is so popular...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom