Which is better?

• Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Made these two badges for BTL, kinda simple, I didn't really use many effects or anything. Anyway, C&C kthx :]

Good:

Evil:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HMmmm...that's a tough one, but I'll have to say Evil

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t , now I have a funky badge in my sig :)

EDIT : Bah , reached sig size limit with the bage , so Instead I will just put a link to BTL. They look so nice though :( , I just can't use it unless otherwise.

Best answers
I've made one myself too (See sig). If I had to choose I'd probably go with the Evil one. You don't see too many sigs with bad guys in them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the evil one because it's nice and colourful whereas the other's just black and red.

Saiyan_Overlord said:
Bah , reached sig size limit with the bage , so Instead I will just put a link to BTL. They look so nice though , I just can't use it unless otherwise.
Me too...so I cut my other sig in half :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... break the limit... Don't tell me that that is ANOTHER dbz mod... wait, naww, it can't be.
I like Janemba, so I like the evil sig.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, hard choice..

Good one has GT content :p

Evil one as 3 of my favo movie villains in it.

Evil it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
hmm... break the limit... Don't tell me that that is ANOTHER dbz mod... wait, naww, it can't be.
I like Janemba, so I like the evil sig.
o_o *Points to Sig* But yeah Evil looks better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where is the neither of them option? I mean...i dont like either of them, both are just copied and pasted pictures with a simple font...if this is supposed to be for an ESF-mod....you should atleast add some of your mods models or something or...ingame pictures whatever...but just dbz pics is plain boring so is your layout of the badge and the font is boring as well but if i REALLY have to choose...ill go for good, hs higher quality pictures and the idea of goku on one side, vegeta on the other side and in the middle fused is OK, though you should have mirrored them both so they would look at eachother

badge1: 3.5/10
badge2: 2/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm cucumba...they are 300x100...well within the range of the AUP...and 100x100 is what avatars is...badges are normally like...250x100 or in this case 300x100....as far as i know the AUP, there is no violation here o_o since the AUP says max is 600x200 and even if raven uses them in his sig, he has reached the max of 600x200 and thus in no violation....correct me if im wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AUP said:
Signatures and Avatars

The following sig limitation size/rules are in effect and WILL be enforced.

No web pages or images on your sig whose total size is more than 600x200 (non-windowed) and no filesize to exceed 200k. Avatars are to be no more than 100x100 and no filesize is to exceed 10k.

3) Multiple sigs totaling no greater than that size will also be accepted. 1 small clan or faction icon at 100x100 (maximum) is also tolerated.

4) Any images containing anything that may be classified as offensive will be deleted by the appropriate authorities without warning.

5) Anyone found to push the boundaries intentionally will also face consequences.

6) While we do allow the "you're a" personality tests, we feel it is time to stop using them as sigs. Some of you have two or three of them in addition to regular sigs. This is very unfair to the people who pay to host those sigs; since they pay every time someone views your posts.

7) Nudity is not allowed, all subjects must have a minimum of swimwear or non-lewd clothing. In addition, suggestive posing is not allowed.
BTL isn't a clan or a faction, and there are lots of badges in use throughout the fourm that exceed 100x100 (Operation Tien anyone?). I've already been talked to by SMods about the badge pushing my sig over the limits, which is why I scaled down the top one.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
ermm cucumba...they are 300x100...well within the range of the AUP...and 100x100 is what avatars is...badges are normally like...250x100 or in this case 300x100....as far as i know the AUP, there is no violation here o_o since the AUP says max is 600x200 and even if raven uses them in his sig, he has reached the max of 600x200 and thus in no violation....correct me if im wrong
quoted for truth. Keep'er up.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
I think you missed the point of his post.

Basically, the BTL, Operation Tien, and Operation Gotenks sigs aren't badges because the AUP defines badges (icons, as the AUP calls them) as images which are 100x100. Cuc was only trying to point out that if you're using one of those 3 sigs, it is going to count toward the 600x200 limit and will not be counted as a badge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The AUP doesn't mention badges at all, it says icons for clans. I'm not promoting a clan, and I am counting it toward my sig limit.

I think you're taking too literal an approach - advertising for BTL, O:T, and O:G is a no different than having a clan image, which is no different from having, let's say, an ESF-World icon. If they were 100x100 images, then they'd be counted as "icons". In any case, they all promote fan-made groups or sites and, as such, are all handled the same ~ Maj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom