Bot Help Please

Best answers
Can anyone help me out here, i have bots and all, but i want them all to be on the other team so it would b me against them, can i do that??? If so how??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bots don't do much in teamplay yet... I recommend using them only in Free Fighting.

Best answers
What I do is when one joins and its on my team i kick it then I add another and keep doing so until they are all on one side.

Best answers
I tried kicking idea, didn't work, i will do free fighting then, thanx. Is there a way to make the bots better??

Best answers
Nah not yet but just add like 20 thats what I do for a suitable match :)

Best answers
alpha bots should have a bot menu like the pods and sturms so you can select their class and team. And I know it's only an early release but can't they be a little smarter? has anyone else noticed that they attack anyone who gets too close to them regardless of whos theam they're on, they usurally end up killing themselves, and sometime enemys just ignore you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mewtwo
alpha bots should have a bot menu like the pods and sturms so you can select their class and team. And I know it's only an early release but can't they be a little smarter? has anyone else noticed that they attack anyone who gets too close to them regardless of whos theam they're on, they usurally end up killing themselves, and sometime enemys just ignore you.
You can find that info all over the forum... use the search function... :S

Best answers
O,hmmm, do you guys know of any other bot programs for esf??? I really like the bots but they are not hard enough, even if i go on freefight, and like he said if the bots are on ur team they still shoot at you... o well:S :]

Best answers
The bots are based on the botman template, maybe they arn't so smart because esf is so different from the other hl mods, its not a first person shooter its a third person fighting game.

Best answers
Very true, are there any other esf bot programs?? I hope so, bcuz the 1 that i have................... SUX!!!

Best answers
I have just downloaded a bot program called akimbot, it's suppose to work for esf beta, but when i get to the selection to pick which mod i want to install akimbot on it doesn't have esf help?o_o :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom