Borderlands

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is awesome. Very entertaining FPS RPG, with a TON of guns and very enjoyable quests. Anyone have it?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sent to die. I think Borderlands is the definition of a game that should have had its own window and not be up against all this stuff. It’s absolutely the same audience. I don’t think it’s as much an RPG as they would like us to believe.

If it’s an RPG, Dragon Age is going to kick its butt; and if it’s a shooter, Call of Duty or something else is going to kick its butt.
I think i'll have to agree with this game reviewer, I myself found it fun in the beginning, but the game became doll quite fast..

They probably shouldn't have released it in the same time as Dragon Age or CoD Modern Warfare 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i'll have to agree with this game reviewer, I myself found it fun in the beginning, but the game became doll quite fast..

They probably shouldn't have released it in the same time as Dragon Age or CoD Modern Warfare 2.
Do you happen to play the game singleplayer?

3-4player play has some pretty epic battles.

Best answers
Playing it with some friends atm. I think the co-op makes it all the more fun. The story is a little dry and the loot scales were a little disappointing, but I'm enjoying the well designed gameplay and environment.

Some of the boss battles really release the adrenaline!

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For anyone who hasn't played this game yet: Don't waste your money.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well formulated, backed up opinion.

For anyone who hasn't played this game yet: Buy it.

Best answers
Well, I finished this the other day.

I really enjoyed the exploring, graphics and fighting my way through the "dungeons" because the gameplay is fast-paced and excellent with it's customisation options. Despite all this, the story just degenerates into boring words everytime you take a new quest and the ending was highly disappointing (though others would argue it's "open to interpretation").

All up, I found it to be the decent FPS/RPG it claims itself to be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't leave us hanging! What happened after the game bored? Did it find oil?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A friend of mine recommended it to me. I'm not a huge fan of major RPG elements, how much of the gameplay depends on them?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lots. You get better at using certain types of weapons the more you use them, and you have talent points not unlike World of Warcraft to increase your skills.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got this for christmas and it's mad fun (those robots crack me up). Haven't played online yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom