Borat vs. Random Guy

Best answers
Hey Pain

"Nice hair" XD XD XD

I honestly can't stand his alter ego borat. He gets what he deserves

and since zeonix loves new york and i am a new yorker...YOU LOVE ME..THANK YOU, I love you too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
Maybe that'll stop him of making ****ty movies :O
0_o

Borat is an awesome movie!!! ><

But I respect your opinion so i'll put my pants back on. I'm actually more suprised that the guy who beat him up didn't recognize him or House, probably two of the biggest actors around right now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
Hey Pain

"Nice hair" XD XD XD

I honestly can't stand his alter ego borat. He gets what he deserves

and since zeonix loves new york and i am a new yorker...YOU LOVE ME..THANK YOU, I love you too
I'm a New Yorker so I love both you AND myself. Not Pain though. Sorry, Pain.

To be fair, when a crazy person comes up to you in NYC and asks something like "I want to buy your clothes so I can have sex with them", you need to kill him before he kills you or you need to run. You'd be surprised how often **** like this happens.

Just a little sidenote: Kama, don't become politically correct. There's only a handful of people who speak their minds around here <_<.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Poor Borat..... if Ali G were there, he'd be gettin some mad rookus on the go, with the stains massive for his support.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He should have expected this eventually. I don't feel bad, the guy is probably ridiculously rich.

Xenon

X
Sub said:
He should have expected this eventually. I don't feel bad, the guy is probably ridiculously rich.
Yah. Borat is expected to be one of the highest grossing comedies of all time.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
So he deserves this because he's talented?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
So he deserves this because he's talented?
No, because he told a guy "I like your clothings. Are nice! Please may I buying? I want have sex with it".

If I would walk on the street, I perhaps wouldn't know either who he is on first sight, I mean the "want have sex with it", maybe the guy heard it wrong and thought "oh ****, this guy's nutz", and defended himself against something he thought was dangerous?

Anyways, I don't feel sorry for him at all, he tried to be funny, and failed, its the risk of his job, you can't expect everybody to find his jokes to be funny.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh he's use to stuff like this, he's been doing it for quite a while now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The image of Cohen being saved from a beating by Laurie just brought me from tears to laughing my ass off in an instant. Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
The image of Cohen being saved from a beating by Laurie just brought me from tears to laughing my ass off in an instant. Thanks.

Indeed. That is just... Priceless XD.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. It could very well be the person recognized Borat and simply beat him up because they didn't like his video film portraying the ignorance of Americans. This situation would have been cooler if Hugh Laurie looked at the guy for a quick couple of seconds, noticed that the attacker had bad acne, gynecomastia, lots of body hair, and a really deep voice, realized that the man was taking steroids, and jumped in to save Borat from a Roid Rage? That'd make the story more badass.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, you have to remember he was in Manhattan. There are a lot of crazy people and a lot of criminals. He could have been a distraction while some guy accidentally bumps into him and steals his wallet. It's better to act on reflexes than to take the time to think, "Hmm...this guy wants to buy my clothes and have sex with them. What should I do? What would cause someone to ask me this? Is he crazy? Is he kidding? Is he violent?" In that time, he could have stabbed you 12 times in the chest and had sex with your clothes without even paying you. I'm sorry, but no one is going to have sex with my clothes for free.

Best answers
I liked him better as Ali G. It was more of my style. Hip-Hop style...

Best answers
Haha, to be honest, I think he'll be happy he got that reaction. Because come on, crazy guy or not, the appropriate reaction to that situation is not 'beat up the guy talking crazy to me', is it? Not unless you're that jackass.

One more ignorant American revealed!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, to be honest, I think he'll be happy he got that reaction. Because come on, crazy guy or not, the appropriate reaction to that situation is not 'beat up the guy talking crazy to me', is it? Not unless you're that jackass.

One more ignorant American revealed!
Right, and such a thing would and could, ofcourse, never happen in Scottland right?

There's allways a "jackass" somewhere, not just in america.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom