Boo.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to have you back. Forum's still on life support, Sky got engaged and Dev is the PR guy.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Welcome back, I was wondering where you went off to. My sig didn't make any sense anymore without you around :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back is a strong word. I'm driving a tractor trailer now, and long hours away from home are the order of the day. When I do get home, I tend to spend time with the family. I've been following some stuff on facebook when I have a chance, so I knew about Dev. Not about Sky though, good for him!

I'm going to be around a bit more as I get more and more mobile, but its going slow getting what I need to do so.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Cuc, glad to see you're still checking in every now and then. I'm still here, doing pretty well.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew you couldn't resist popping in and saying hello.

Your occasional comments on FB have been a welcome sight, what a sludge pit that place it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still haven't been playing much of that Marvel game on Facebook.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a tired mofo, that's how I'm doing. Nothing sucks worse than driving truck, not being done with deliveries, and having to be rescued because you are out of drive hours. I had a 22+ hour work day because of it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, Cuc - how I miss you (even though we're friends on facebook and could, theoretically, be keeping very well in-touch there... my bad D: ).

PS: Hi guys! Congrats, Dev, on taking the PR position (which, up until this point in time, I had thought was cursed). And congrats to you, too, Sky, for taking the plunge. My only advice is to not watch the last episode of Game of Thrones for wedding planning hints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom