Bodom hax

Best answers
I just wanted to say it rocks :) Can't really give any tips about technique since yours is way better than mine anyway.. Rock on!

Best answers
that sounds like some old pirate-yarrr-song, but I could give it a try :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O/

Not great? Pfft.

I wish I had your guitar, as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty awesome! Damned if I could do that.

The intro sounds funny though. Is this what you're playing?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty cool

what you can do, and i did it with a lot of the rhoads stuff, is to learn the scales that the song is using. that always just makes it seem easier.

dont know how though but it does help

EDIT: sweet song too, maybe i should start listening to them...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
That's pretty awesome! Damned if I could do that.

The intro sounds funny though. Is this what you're playing?
I agree the beginning does sound sort of off. Just sounds like it should be more clear. But I'm not sure since I've never heard the song itself.

And can you explain what you messed up on? Since I've never heard the song before it's hard to help you on what you can do better. From what I see your technique is fine.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isnt the first one acustic?

In any case i dont have any tips but how the hell can you move youfžr fingers that fast :s

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Isnt the first one acustic?

In any case i dont have any tips but how the hell can you move youf?r fingers that fast :s
To be honest I don't see why he picks every one. Then again, everyone plays differently. I hate having to do more work than needed, as I'm generally lazy. So I do a loot of pulloffs as well as up and down strokes to minimize finger and hand movements.

:edit:

oh and he's not moving his fingers fast at all. I've seen much faster. Though of course like everything, it takes practice. And I will say this. I was much more interested in what your mouth was doing during the video. It was just so funny. I was laughing.

Best answers
wiih, as said, you can skip some tunes if you play it fast enougt and still it will sound just like the real thing. And myself have seen some faster movements also, there happens to be one suber awesome guitar player in my town :S his just un****ingreal, I think he playes in a band call'd "Wintersun" I aint completely sure about that, but just try to get some Wintersun's songs to you, and you'll get the image ^^.

as for the song, I dled the tabulature version of it, and I think I'll give it a shot today, after I've woken up. gotta get some 200k cups of coffee tho.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
oh and he's not moving his fingers fast at all. I've seen much faster. Though of course like everything, it takes practice. And I will say this. I was much more interested in what your mouth was doing during the video. It was just so funny. I was laughing.
Sorry for beeing a noob but even powerchords give me problems >.<

/Shrugs/ Oh well T_T

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well. I decided to actually sit down and look at what you're playing. And it looks like you're playing it one fret too low. Unless the video steers me wrong, you're not playing what frsrblch posted. And I sat down and looked up Bed of Razors online and downloaded the guitar pro version of it and it just seems like you should be playing on the 8th fre not the 7th. If that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom