Blown away....

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It would be cool if you get blown away by a blast when it exeplode near you! The stronger the blast the further you get blasted away. That would be cool.

((P.S.: Sorry if my english is bad)):yes:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat like added knock bak??... from blasts??.. i dun really like this coz wenever u wud be hit by sumfin if u kept gettin knock bak it wud be pissy....like with melee its ok coz sum1 is whackin u... but by blasts i like it how u just let it explode around u.....

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I mean you only get nocked back when you're in the exploding radius (and the blast not directly hits you!)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah it sounds good. As long as you dont get knocked back to far....

Best answers
well the only way i see that this will look good is if u have a signicantly higher pl than sum1 and u only get blown away if ur around the explosion like the actual series plus i think if u fire a full kamehameha it should knock u back a little.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it does if u block it... melee powerstruggling....... ahem....

edit: and ur... kame in the series does not knock ppl bak ok....

Best answers
yu missed my point say if its a huge explosion and the litttle noobsters got real close to the beam explosion but just missed they go flying in a random direction.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah but kame not sposed to xplode.... its just a wave the disentergrates stuff.. soz for my spelling.. well thats wat i thought any way...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
already in

and learn to spell for crying out loud its painfull to look at ur type >_<

ultrassj_vegeta

U
okay sorry... in the future I will type as if I am writing an essay for English.

*good*
Cheeseman

Best answers
hm.... some sort of push-back for the kame-shooter would make sense, and say somebody tries to block it, wouldnt it make sense if they were pushed back? i mean if they were an insanely high PL and the shooter was weak, of course he shouldnt budge, but if like a guy of near or equal power shot it then yeah have him shoved back

Best answers
this post was about explosions close by.. i like the idea when somebody hits the ground left of you, you get knocked to the right but it should be relative to you pl.. if you are twice as strong you should be able to withstand the blast and don't move an inch..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Toddzilla2000
hm.... some sort of push-back for the kame-shooter would make sense, and say somebody tries to block it, wouldnt it make sense if they were pushed back? i mean if they were an insanely high PL and the shooter was weak, of course he shouldnt budge, but if like a guy of near or equal power shot it then yeah have him shoved back

that to is also in :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG hibiki knows everything lets all listen to him... but hibiki lets say u pop your own blast close to u do u push yourself back?>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup :D

though it will work if ur near a wall and u hit that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom