blowing Up

OR

Best answers
To Add More Effects Of blowing Up

Thanks,
O_O

Best answers
I don't think you finished you post, Please go to edit and write something we can understand and not be too clueless about.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are going to suggest something, try to make it as specific as possible. Telling us you want more blowing up effect really isn't saying much.

Best answers
I think what he might be trying to say is that he would to see better effects when things blow up or he would like to see maps have terrian that takes dammage when things blow up.

Best answers
how bout make the explosion the color of the beam rather than just plain ole white? id love to see big purple/blue/yellow explosions...

Best answers
Yea that would be cool but i think he means map destrution and the whole white bubble thing along with how it blows up too

Best answers
i think about the blowin up thing that when a beam hits something there is a cloud or something. you know an explosion.

Best answers
I think it is fine how it is, and I recall one of the ESF team saying no deformable terrain because of lag issues (don't qote me I am prolly wrong)

Best answers
k i think vegeta should commit suiside like he did to buu as one of his new moves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ur gonna make a suggestion use full english

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom