Bloodline Champions

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.bloodlinechampions.com

Its pretty much like WoW's Arena fights just looks like Dota or Warcraft 3. I just started playing today and I have been having so much fun in 2v2s. Some crazy classses and fun stuff.

[video=youtube;fM9oLSJebDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM9oLSJebDA&hd=1[/video]

Best answers
it looks rather interesting, I'm a fan of League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth so I'll give this a try for sure. :p Currently downloading it now, I see you only get 30days free eh? Or is that just a miss-type?

Other then that, how is the balance and gameplay in general? I see it's Aim to shoot rather the traditional auto-lock on attack?

Anyways, thanks for bringin it up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where did you see 30 days free?

But yea Its so much damn fun.

CQCDeathshot is my ingame name.

Best answers
When I was making an account and stuff I noticed a "30 day free" type thing, maybe I was misreading it but then later I found out that the 'free characters' rotate from what a few others have told me. But the game lacks quite a bit of functions in term of gameplay. It's really an interesting game but needs quite a bit more work to fully develop into a good long term game. So far I've played all the chars that I can and I must say that the Igniter is beyond strong but super weak if you A: don't have a tank or B: two (or one PRO) healer. Otherwise yesh....you get some painful moments fighting 3 Tanks all doing their ultimate across area!
But don't think I'll be playing it much, LoL and HoN are better =P If LoL and HoN used the Aim system, them games would be hella amazing! but alas, ^^ Not every game can have all the best ideas.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its got a FPS styled aim. You either hit where you point.

But I use the Psychopomper and my friend uses Harbinger. We are pretty much a broken combo when used right.

Best answers
Never seen any of the other characters. The one that I thought looked cool in a video was the gunner but meh ^^ did you buy your char or worked for it? 17000 ingame currency is too much! o_O lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I worked for 2 of them and bought 2. I bought the Psychopomper and the Harbinger. Then got Astronomer and Guardian.

Guardian = Ret Pally in WoW terms.
Psychopomper = Shammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom