bloodhound

Best answers
lol i made some pictures of my dog and we learned her some new tricks like growl on command here you see :laff:

Best answers
Though this isn't art really or at least I can't see any artistic value, I will post anyways.

She looks pretty old what is her mix?
I only say that because usually dogs with missing teeth tend to be older dogs.

I got a dog he is so spoiled, the only tricks I could ever teach him was sit, shake, lay, and up.

Btw she looks like she may need a bath.

Best answers
lol... you guy's can make your dog listen? lol mines doesn't listen ad all.. only when i have food.. i can say SIT.. but els he will never listen
btw... yes whats wrong with his teeth?? my dog is 9 year (almost 10)... but he's very healthy:D

Best answers
she's 12 years almost @ the end of life
it's a labrador retriever

we learned her that trick when she was 12:p

Best answers
then give her a big fat bone! :p our dog gets like 2/3 big bones everyday.. (he's as spoiled as Hell).. and the only dog food he eat is... bones.. so no other dog food for him:p.. he just get food what we eat too (meat and stuff) , lol he's so damm spoiled that he's even picky of wich bone he should choose (yes he DOES reject bones.. becaus it aint the right one for him =/)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My ex g/f dog used to pick apart sandwiches and only eat the meat that it liked. That dog was pickier than me...

Best answers
lol this monster eats everything on it's way from beans to cheese and fast too ;) it's a mean eating machine...well she's not mean but you get the point

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom