Blokstrugle

Best answers
I wondered if you could change the beam being e few meters next to you in blokstrugle, as you can see in the pic

-EDIT:
The beam strugle isnt right eather (It has been said before but they could explain themselves, so i say it again...)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea, i think their fixing that in the next version. If not, then it will be in 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a small bug, will be fixed later on i think. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its made that was for a reason, so you can see past the beam, it was programed to do that.

Best answers
Pfff they 'd better made it with a difrent camra angel or somthing

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would someone need to look past the beam, just use your crosshair if you want to aim it back at your opponent. I agree with behamut on this one.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why dont they make so that when you turn your mouse, it changes the camera instead of turning the model around? Sounds good or no?

Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
Why dont they make so that when you turn your mouse, it changes the camera instead of turning the model around? Sounds good or no?
What about crosshair , you have to aim to trow the blast in the direction you want

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No i mean only in a PS. If you want it to only go straight in a ps you dont need to aim anything.

Best answers
Its made that was for a reason, so you can see past the beam, it was programed to do that.
LMAO. Yes! It's not a bug! It's a feature!

Actually I'm looking into ways to fix it for the crushing blockstruggle, this will definatly be fixed in 1.3, and maybe in 1.2.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
That's already done for 1.2, your model angles are "fixed" as soon as you shoot the beam.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i already answered your question.
pcjoe said:
your model angles are "fixed" as soon as you shoot the beam.
Being in a powerstrugge still does mean you're shooting a beam -_-

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
I think i already answered your question.

Being in a powerstrugge still does mean you're shooting a beam -_-
sry i think i wasnt paying enough attention , maybe becous the exitment of heaving 2 members of the 'esf team' in my humble treat :laff:

Best answers
Don't flatter yourself... jk

I like the idea but I think that if both players manage to get the beams perfectly aimed at eachother THEN the beams should come together and have some really nifty effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom