Bleach Video

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing that special, pieces you took were way too long (I mean, the first "scene" is just a straight copy from the anime, and it takes about half of the AMV, no editing in that.). Music, though it is your own preference, just doesn't match bleach. Bleach needs...harder music, hardrock, metal, whatever, but this just doesn't mix and blend with bleach.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
lol
Well i edited all the scenes (if u see em they r rly big)
And i made 1 with nightwish.....
Anyways critic is good and i must accept it :D
Thanks anyway i'll try harder next time :p
But w8 :( wah that so bad (2/10) .....
:(

Best answers
I don't know much about video editing, but I think the focus should have been on one character rather than several. Also, no Bleach sword fighting video is ever complete without Kenpachi in there somewhere ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
True i agree with u it sux -.-
Making 1 quite better..

Best answers
omfg.. please u dont have to burn down my pal arsen! i liked the video m8!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the heck is bleach? and what is it about?

Best answers
mf29 said:
what the heck is bleach? and what is it about?
OMG! why even bother writing in this thread if u dont know Bleach.
It's about Boy who becomes Shinigami(God of Death) to save his family and friends, That's about the main part of it. And the Bleach name comes from main characters hair coz it looks like its bleached, but it's naturally orange.

The music video didn't sync with the bad music(don't blame me, blame my music taste) and i see u clipped some scenes out of some parts but it was still below average video. One good thing was that u didn't choose fast action scenes in there, what would have been even worse with the music.(Meaning music's tempo was slow, so was the video).
i'll too will give 2/10 because it wasnt the worst i've seen.

Best answers
music aint suit it OMGFG tht bunny is here tht damn thing its satern to show up evrywere

Best answers
Jariroth said:
OMG! why even bother writing in this thread if u dont know Bleach.
It's about Boy who becomes Shinigami(God of Death) to save his family and friends, That's about the main part of it. And the Bleach name comes from main characters hair coz it looks like its bleached, but it's naturally orange.

The music video didn't sync with the bad music(don't blame me, blame my music taste) and i see u clipped some scenes out of some parts but it was still below average video. One good thing was that u didn't choose fast action scenes in there, what would have been even worse with the music.(Meaning music's tempo was slow, so was the video).
i'll too will give 2/10 because it wasnt the worst i've seen.
Read what it is here:
http://www.animereviewer.com/review.php?i=8

The video was okay, but like Sicron said, it was very basic.

Best answers
Yeah i know about bleaches story(i have watched ewery single episode), i guess i was just pissed for something and launched that anger at mf29.
I'm sorry mf29.

I just didn't like the video that much...It was boring. I like more faster paced musicvideos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom