Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
but the story is so stupid.. why did Ichigo even use FGT? He was the strongest being he was so strong that Hogukyo Aizen was unable to sense his Reitsu because it was in another dimension.
Ehhh no. Aizen was unable to sense his Reiatsu because Ichigo sacrificed all of his Reiatsu to obtain Physical Strenght, not because it was in another dimension...

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Ehhh no. Aizen was unable to sense his Reiatsu because Ichigo sacrificed all of his Reiatsu to obtain Physical Strenght, not because it was in another dimension...
??

Let me enlighten you.

Aizen's first conclusion was that he did that because he couldn't feel any spiritual pressure from Ichigo at all. At first he thought it was because he let go of it. Right after Ichigo became one with Getsuga and before he threw his "final" attack Aizen received a second thought. He started reminiscing that humans and mere soul reapers couldn't feel Aizen at all unless he lowered his own power to a level of their awareness. He then realised that Ichigo had so much power that it had to be that, in a despair of denial and complexity he rushed Ichigo yelling "It can't be!" I just re-watched it to make sure since I could be wrong. Yes, Ichigo had so much power that Aizen's abilities couldn't even sense him, Ichigo never gave up his powers BEFORE he made FGT attack (which Aizen survived but Urahara had the better of him :p)

You are welcome to re-watch as I did or read the chapters.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
??

Let me enlighten you.

Aizen's first conclusion was that he did that because he couldn't feel any spiritual pressure from Ichigo at all. At first he thought it was because he let go of it. Right after Ichigo became one with Getsuga and before he threw his "final" attack Aizen received a second thought. He started reminiscing that humans and mere soul reapers couldn't feel Aizen at all unless he lowered his own power to a level of their awareness. He then realised that Ichigo had so much power that it had to be that, in a despair of denial and complexity he rushed Ichigo yelling "It can't be!" I just re-watched it to make sure since I could be wrong. Yes, Ichigo had so much power that Aizen's abilities couldn't even sense him, Ichigo never gave up his powers BEFORE he made FGT attack (which Aizen survived but Urahara had the better of him :p)

You are welcome to re-watch as I did or read the chapters.
Sir, thanks for enlightening me. Apologies.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
However, I wonder.. would Ichigo need FGT in order to beat the last transformation of Aizen? His reitsu was indeed much higher, yet he had that big wound on his arm?

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
He just got scared and went all out in order to finish Aizen. Apparently it still wasn't enough. Luckily Urahara was cautious.

About the new arc.... so far it's ok but i kind of hate this "Ichigo, come save us/Soul Society" thing.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It was obvious that they would call him again...

Best answers
Everything after Aizen was totally unnecessary. The goodbye scene with Rukia would have been a perfect ending. Now Kubo is just pulling things from his ass and the result is, as Tenzo said, cheap overused method to make more money.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Everything after Aizen was totally unnecessary. The goodbye scene with Rukia would have been a perfect ending. Now Kubo is just pulling things from his ass and the result is, as Tenzo said, cheap overused method to make more money.
Bleh, I think it's okay good... pretty interesting that Ishida's fellas are around, eh?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Lolol imagine if Kenpachi awakens Bankai and it gets stolen instantly!

Best answers
His advantage in this fight comes from the fact that he doesn't have a bankai, so I doubt he will awaken it, especially in a time like this.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
His advantage in this fight comes from the fact that he doesn't have a bankai, so I doubt he will awaken it, especially in a time like this.
Good point but I think they should show us their bankai, because, it's the final arc Urahara and Kenpachi are still missing. It is true that Ichigo and Kenpachi are the ones with the biggest advantages in this fight, thus, their most feared targets as well.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Actually its not just Urahara and Kenpachi, there are a lot of guys that didn't show us their bankai yet.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ukitake, Unohana, Shunsui, Yoruichi, Yamamoto, I think that's all excluding Kenpachi that doesn't even know his shikai! :)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The thing I hate about bleach is that they are like I have to win but I won't use my bankai.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I'm VERY interested in Urahara tbh, wanna see that bankai that 'isn't suited for fighting'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom