Bleach fillers end

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh well listen
even if i say something like "Omg when is that byakuya gonna fight ichigo again" and someone is at episode 20..
That is spoiler..
but anyway yeah ..although i didn't got surprised about ichigos dad now..but before some time reading manga..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How the hell is Ichigo's Father a Shiningami?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just watched the episode, pretty nice one, some parts were really boring though =/

mf29 - Guess we'll find out as soon as Ichigo will find out about it or something ^_^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How the hell is Ichigo's Father a Shiningami?
Well, don't you think it was strange that Ichigo had his own shinigami powers ? It had to be blood-related. I'm thinking Ishin might even be from one of the noble families in ss.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He does have a peice of tatered captians coat...

I am not watching the anime from now on either, it's ****.

The manga on the other hand hasn't been ruined and I highly recomend it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah screw the anime, they should've left the filler stuff out and make it exactly like the manga.

Best answers
Picky, picky. Having a few things from the fillers isn't going to destroy the story. But whatever, I'll continue watching the anime and reading the manga. Can't wait to see the manga animated :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk;831490 said:
Picky, picky. Having a few things from the fillers isn't going to destroy the story. But whatever, I'll continue watching the anime and reading the manga. Can't wait to see the manga animated :)
Indeed. Think of how many alternate universes and such are inside American comics? So long as the characters don't become 1-dimensional in the transition from anime to manga, or they have a complete personality overhaul(some changes are fine and infact can be a little welcome) then I have no beef.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the blond haired girl is a Vaizard of whatever as well?

And if I didn't know better, I would say she is his sister.

Best answers
They have different last names so i hardly think they would be siblings.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers

No. But who you mean by "his" ? if you mean ichigo then as far as i know..no. same for hirako.

Best answers
yes ^_^ But saying they're the same is not right :p

-edit-

WTF are these filler characters doing in the non filler arcs !?
Lol, because they arn't filler characters, Bleach officialy went into filler mode when the Bount(or Bounto in romeology) arc started, the "training" that introduced those characters is also in the manga.

Best answers
I believe the reference is to the Bountu sensors, Claude, Ririn and the other.

Why are they there? Because it wouldn't make sense if they just suddenly disappeared forever. Think about how dorky BT2 was about it. Watch what Vegita does at the end of one of the stories -- he just flies off into nowhere without anyone noticing at all, because in the storyline he's not supposed to be with the other characters, but the movie placed him there anyway.

There's nothing wrong with the Bounto story, other than maybe they deviated from the story so as not to surpass the manga in speed. It was a helpful character development, because it developed the history of several characters, including, Zeraki Kenpaichi (because let's face it; we haven't been privy to much about him so far). It also tells us that Genryuusai, while ancient in appearance is not as old as he seems (as he wasn't the Seireitei Captain Commander 500 years prior).

And of all the ways to handle deviations, it's still better than doing: episode, episode, FILLER, FILLER, FILLER, FILLER, episode, FILLER, FILLER, FILLER, FILLER, episode, etc.

Especially when each filler is completely ignored in the next actual story episode. Rather than do a bunch of fillers that go here, there, everywhere, and don't mean anything from episode to episode, they handled it much better, and created an actual story arc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe the reference is to the Bountu sensors, Claude, Ririn and the other.

Why are they there? Because it wouldn't make sense if they just suddenly disappeared forever..
The Bleach creators probably didn't have a good way to take them out without the audience noticing.

Best answers
To be honest, I like them. I also liked the Bounto story. There are plenty of mistakes made all the time, in various series and the such, during the transition from one medium to another, and I don't consider this one of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah they are cool, they just didn't serve a purpose after the fillers ended, therefore they were no longer needed in the story.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea they just fought those two Arcanna (Spelling?) It's pretty cool ^^

Best answers
Arrancar are their names, as opposed to the Vaizard who fight them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom