Blast size in 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know there was some minor complaint about the size of the blasts being smaller than the affected area on the explosions in 1.2.x. Just wondering if the team was going to tweak that or not.

Best answers
i know, wish it did affect everything the light touched, like my final-flash at 14 mil powerlevel, then with the boost aswell, take everyone out on the server, how fun!

Best answers
Cozza said:
i know, wish it did affect everything the light touched, like my final-flash at 14 mil powerlevel, then with the boost aswell, take everyone out on the server, how fun!
i always survive those blasts.... i just pick gohan, and use his energy shield to make sure i dont get damage, if it doesnt work according to the team, than my computer is messed up:p:p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Gohan's shield protects from the beam itself..not explosions if I can remember correctly..

Best answers
yes u can remeber correctly... thats what i do when some little gohan puts up his sheild i will ki blast next to him and beam blow it

Best answers
They should make the blast radius increse with powerlevel as before but not at such a rate, just very small. So then it solves all problems, and no bad spamming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom