Blast! Caffeine Powder!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.xoxide.com/blastcaffeinepowder.html

Blast Caffeine is pharmaceutical-grade caffeine powder with no fillers, sugar, water, useless herbs or vitamins, artificial colors or flavoring, or dangerous chemicals. This is the same quality used by hospitals and doctors for treating premature babies suffering from an inability to breathe. You will not find Red Bull in a hospital syringe. The container is smaller than a business card and weighs less than an ounce.

The flip-top lid has been engineered to safely dispense approximately 100 mg per shake, the same as a cup of coffee. You control how much caffeine to use at one time by adjusting how you shake the container. Use 50 mg or 100 mg or keep your energy constant by shaking 20 mg every two hours.

Blast has been designed to hold as much caffeine as 125 energy drinks and fits in the watch pocket of your jeans, in your shirt pocket, or in the waistband of your running shorts. Users have sent photos showing Blast in their socks and in the folds of a ski hat. Marines keep Blast tucked in their jacket pockets on patrol.

Caffeinated food or drinks take 15 minutes to begin to feel the energy and 30 minutes to obtain the full effect. For immediate energy, Blast Caffeine begins to take effect in less than 10 seconds if you shake it directly into your mouth! This is useful for running a 10K, skiing, or trying to finish your taxes. Instant energy prevents drowsy driving, a condition that contributes to over 70,000 injuries and 5,000 deaths a year. One quick shake and you are wide-awake almost immediately. Keep one in your pocket for yourself and one in your car for your family.

Blast Caffeine breaks the chains that tie you to coffee, tea, or energy drinks. Blast can energize anything you can put in your mouth. If it fits, Blast can energize it. You cannot find a more convenient, safer, greener, less expensive source of energy than Blast Caffeine. Try some and you will never be without it.

A ton of people I know on a forum are buying and using this -it seems utterly absurd to me; what are your thoughts?

Can cause stomach irritation if taken directly. Use with food or beverage. Do not give to persons under the age of 18.

The FDA has not ruled or agreed to any of the statements contained herein. Too much caffeine can cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, heart palpitations (rapid heartbeat), or caffeine poisoning. If you are pregnant, nursing a baby, or under medical supervision for diabetes, heart irregularities or if you are unsure of your medical condition, obtain the advice of a health professional or your doctor before using this product. In case of overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Ingestion of over 4000 mg (40 shakes) of caffeine can cause death.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Energy Drinks are way over rated for normal people.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Need energy? Eat some bananas.

Not as strong as the artificial stuff, but they have a similar effect.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Coffee wakes you up? So does an apple! Right Optimus? :p

I dunno why people would buy this. In the end, as far as I know, caffaine only takes your own energy and mobilizes it through the system, for a small period of time. After that you're even more tired. I thought this was starting to become common knowledge. Don't know how much "Blast Caffeine" and normal Coffee are different; except that Blast Caffeine is supposed to get absorbed faster?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coffee wakes you up? So does an apple! Right Optimus? :p

I dunno why people would buy this. In the end, as far as I know, caffaine only takes your own energy and mobilizes it through the system, for a small period of time. After that you're even more tired. I thought this was starting to become common knowledge. Don't know how much "Blast Caffeine" and normal Coffee are different; except that Blast Caffeine is supposed to get absorbed faster?
http://youtu.be/OTVE5iPMKLg

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Well, that's new to me.

Usually when I read of coffee it was all about it being bad. Read a few articles just now that list both the positive (less chance for diabetes and Parkinsons + temporarily elevated mood) and the negatives (elavated stress-levels+reduced bloodflow to the heart and possible depressed mood after dopamine drop).

I guess it's up for the person to choose whether or not to drink coffee then?

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Never listen to articles.. 8 years ago, no joke.. they were telling you milk was bad for your body, and coffee was more healthy, then it flip-flopped.. now coffee has gone from being bad for you to being good again.. My guess is they do this to boost sales when they say it's healthy for you again. Sales for a product dip, they say it's not good for you.. give it a little while, say a new study shows how great it is, all of a sudden sales soar again.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At one point, they said Eggs were the least healthy thing you could eat.

So yeah...there is a ton of flip flop, best ot judge for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom