Blade & Soul CH. F2P No IP Block

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So finally the Offical Chinese free to play Blade & Soul MMORPG went open beta with no IP Block. That means that anyone from anywhere can play.

Account & installation Registration guides can be found here: http://www.aspenachgaming.com/#!account-registration/c1osk

Ok so, while this MMORPG has no IP Block one thing is to be considered the game is in Chinese language, so if you understand Chinese well it's gonna be no problem for you.
Those that don't understand it, you can still try out the game and see how the gameplay feels and run around and if your ok with not understanding what NPC's are talking to you and still play even better. I did play the game for awhile and it's easy to understand what NPC's want from you, the character custumization is the probobly the best i've seen so many sliders for face, body, colors, hair, eye patterns, heads, tattoo's and more. The gameplay and combat is much more smoother, faster and more refined that the one in Tera online do to the fact that you can grab and do combo's much like in a Street Fighter game on top of that graphic and art style is awsome. So far the game runs smooth 56-60 fps on maxed out settings 1080p.

[video=youtube;cTUjfNQaCWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTUjfNQaCWw[/video]​

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I remember seeing this game like 3 years ago or so, and i was pumped to play it, should check it out :D Thanks for the announcment

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
F2P?

Was it not supposed to be P2P like Guild Wars?
It's P2P in Korea but not in China, China got F2P. Reason for that is different publisher bought the game "Tencent Games" i think it's called, so it's not the same publisher as Korean NCsoft.

Last edited:
1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh i am waiting for English version as well. But thats gonna take time probobly not in the begining of 2014 since The Elder Scrolls Online and EverQuest Next, ArcheAge and more are coming out that time. Becuase you would be basicly fighting with competition for more people. The game probobly will be released end of summer-begining of winter 2014. With Chinese version i can have a little go at it even though i don't understand it but might give me a slight edge, knowning what to expect once the game gets released in English Version, but yeah ofcorse it's not something i would go full on playing it.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a valid approach.

As for me, I hate starting over again for most RPGs. Even in the Elder Scrolls series I've always made only one character and taken him all the way through to every content. I prefer having that sense of wonder you get when you first play a game the time I am actually going to be playing for real.

Unnecessary rant but there you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom