Birthday: Xbox 360 and a game

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Yo!

Lately I've been looking at some shows with swords and it really got me going. Now I find myself drawn to sword fighting games.

I've been looking around some, mainly for 360 titles, not so much for PC ones, but never the less, I still couldn't find the sword fighting game that I would like, alot.

I've read reviews and watched videos of Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Blade, Oblivion, Tenchu Z, Devil May Cry, 99 nights, Assasin's Creed, Soul Caliber 4 and some other titles that I might of left out. Now, they are all great games, scored higher or lower, but all above the score 7/10. This does please me, yet I find myself unattracted to this games. I do not want to present you with the reasons why I don't like them, because I do not want to incite someones anger.

I do however have a certain image of what kind of a game I want. First of all, it should fall under the catagory of 'Action-Adventure'. I'm looking for something that is a bit more tactical and not so much button smashing when it comes to fights. It shouldn't be hell of alot complicated, but it shouldn't be too fast. There should be an actual use for blocking and evasive tactics.
Furthermore, it should future an open world with a behind-view over the charecter.

Now this is just a brief description of what I'd like to get for either 360 or PC, but it doesn't have to be EXCATLY the way I wrote it. If you have something to propose which is similiar, or you think it would suit my taste even if it's not what I described, than by all means, inform me about it.

Also, please avoid mentioning or encouriging me to buy the titles I have listed above. If anyone can help me with this issue, I would be really thankfull.

Thanks in advance,

Hight--

EDIT: Don't mind the topic's name(I was going to ask this forum for a sword fighting game on Xbox 360, but than I thought 'what the heck, might aswell give two platforms a try).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom