Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too dark, lighten up the tones in the green, sharpen the shading on the black shells.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

One thing about the the Cell's Skin is it needs to be a little lighter.
Also the head part needs the camo thing that he has on all of his body.
Also his chin needs to be more pointy and his jaw line needs to be more longer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u guys are releasing it for 1.2.3, would it be possible when 1.3 comes out to have the anims for 1.3? so that i can use this model for 1.3? =)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice.. But what's with the top of the legs? It looks a little too pointy and too tall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
One thing about the the Cell's Skin is it needs to be a little lighter.
Also the head part needs the camo thing that he has on all of his body.
Also his chin needs to be more pointy and his jaw line needs to be more longer.
That's just one picture, DBZ varies quite a bit between art style.

http://sandrockk.free.fr/files/homepage/actu/goodies/budokai/cell.gif
http://surbrook.devermore.net/dbzhero/images/cell02.jpg

We like to take the medium and draw our own refs. So he won't be edited, we've finished the model for the most part and are happy with it. Crits are still always welcome to take into consideration for future models, but probably won't be applied to this model.

CrackerJack said:
Great piece of work. If this is being released, I cant imagine how good the 1.3 model must be. Did GG and you make the official 1.3 model aswell?
No we did not. The official 1.3 version was made by Mastasurf, dunno when it's going to be posted, probably when cell's other forms are 100% aswell.

imkingkong said:
if u guys are releasing it for 1.2.3, would it be possible when 1.3 comes out to have the anims for 1.3? so that i can use this model for 1.3? =)
You bet, we'll be releasing him for both versions. He was originally intended just for 1.3, but now he's for both.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, sorry if I came off rude. Totally didn't mean to be. Now I have a question. Will you release a pack with Cell, imperfect and Perfect to give people a variety to choose from?

Best answers
Very Nice Kama and GG, i will be using this when it comes out :) i cant wait to see the 1.3 PCell :) if its better then this im excited

DMW

Best answers
You kama and ggundam make 1 hell of a modeling+skinning team.I love this cell,i think the shine is cool.Its like he doesnt have skin but more of a shiney shell.Not to shiney though its just right to me.Man i still use your guys's broly(few minor bugs but still awesome).Keep up the great work.

Best answers
the skin is awsome, especialy the extra lighting you putted into it. Its damn detailed and nice =] im amazed ^_^!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um yeh very accurate... thats quite... pro ... XD

anyway i gues the eyes r to way up. Everything expect that is allright.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool stuff guys!
a few things though, i would say make more of those dark dots, cell had alot of them, and add some on the head too.
also, the lips...or should i say =p lip... looks kinda weird, dont know..

othen then that i just love it! the wings look unique and shiny! great work gg and kama! =D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ahh! Ok. I get it now! Did you know the new pokémon game will be called: Pokémon XD?!!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok dude,
Stop spamming here and go offtopic... i have to be harsh now.
No i dun know any pokemon game ... also here everybody talk about the skin of KAMA.. I dont want to get a warning because of you. So i will only say this: stop asking things wich go way offtopic and keep on topic. If ya will go on like this you will get soon some warnings ( i´d like to apologize infront of the modorators/admin because im acting here like a mod. )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
K I'm sorry. I'll stop. As fur the model, looks good to me! Oops! wrong thread! anyway, lookin' good! :laff:

Best answers
hmm very nice but only make perfect cell ?
or you make all forms ?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
Ok dude,
Stop spamming here and go offtopic... i have to be harsh now.
No i dun know any pokemon game ... also here everybody talk about the skin of KAMA.. I dont want to get a warning because of you. So i will only say this: stop asking things wich go way offtopic and keep on topic. If ya will go on like this you will get soon some warnings ( i´d like to apologize infront of the modorators/admin because im acting here like a mod. )
Off-topic-You know you could could talk Off-topic and still have an on-topic post?..

On-topic- I forgot to mention to lower his skin tone too >< I didn't know both tone's of his skin were lighter.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When this Model is Released soon and it looks so hawd like this. THEN HOW can ESF 1.3 Cell can be so much better then ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Off-topic-You know you could could talk Off-topic and still have an on-topic post?..
TryForce said:
stop asking things wich go way offtopic and keep on topic.
He asked a offtopic question, also im just saying it him in foreward that its better not to talk way to offtopic. What he asked was a completly the other way then here any point was.

beh stop asking me i dun want to get a warning here! :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom