Bigfoot?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fake, never trust people who film stuff like this and cant even focus their lens...Happend too many times before that people made fake stuff like this so I dont believe it anymore
Bigfoot OR Monster of Loch Ness... >_>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there is a Bigfoot and a Lochness monster but that footage was pretty meh. Why the hell would someone zoom in so much that they can't see anything? Why would you film something for only 5 seconds? Cause you were scared? Bs.

Bigfoot-1
Footage-0

The mystery remains...a mystery.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the entire thing and that part makes sense o.0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasnt' really evidence, it could've been a man in a black coat for all you could see.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With all the technology in the world -- we still can't take a non-blurry picture of "bigfoot". Maybe bigfoot is blurry! :O

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhap's they have video/image editing mind power's..

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can replicate that video and the pictures perfectly with a cheap camera, a friend, a halloween costume, some cow dung, a dog, and an imaginary girlfriend named Jill.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone on above top secret stabilized the frames and added multiple file formats for people who can't correctly install codecs or dare download multiple players. It's interesting to note that someone did a full frame analysis and discovered the arms to be impossibly long outside of human ratios. If it's fake, it will be a legendary fake. There are also supposedly more than one accidentally caught on film.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what's funny? Every species on earth, you can find more than one of. AMAZING! And yet there is only ONE big foot? And I absolutely love how good our technology is with oh you know high definition, and all that jazz, and yet it's still out of focus? And you know what else they invented? Camera's that automatically focus for you. I know I know the person was a genius, and yet no one uses it in the time of need.

Fake.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is true, there have been bigfoot sightings for how many years now? Is it immortal? Is it breeding? Why are there never baby bigfoot sightings? What about Mrs. Bigfoot?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
With all the technology in the world -- we still can't take a non-blurry picture of "bigfoot". Maybe bigfoot is blurry! :O
Indeed. Btw Maybe Bigfoots are actually aliens who just go here to pick up mushrooms and stuff :p, that explains why they were sighted for such a long time and maybe why they're blurry :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
You know what's funny? Every species on earth, you can find more than one of. AMAZING! And yet there is only ONE big foot? And I absolutely love how good our technology is with oh you know high definition, and all that jazz, and yet it's still out of focus? And you know what else they invented? Camera's that automatically focus for you. I know I know the person was a genius, and yet no one uses it in the time of need.

Fake.
Where are you citing this reference to there being only one bigfoot?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
You know what's funny? Every species on earth, you can find more than one of. AMAZING! And yet there is only ONE big foot
Considering his widely accepted average appearance, i'm pretty sure it's safe to say he's a variation of the primate species.... so... yeah...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I've seen crappy footage and read storys of sasquatch,
there was a child/teen sasquatch at fraser canyon that was injured when they were blowing up the rocks to make the railway.
search it up.
-edit-
btw,
I've read about a white sasquatch, in all 3 stories, has a limp walk.
there's a plaster of his feet, he has his big toe missing and his next toe taking up the job of the missing big toe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually LOch ness is real. Couple of Scienist took a sub and went down to scope things out. Course the lake is pitch black so they barely could see anyting but they found a huge ass cave that looks like it could harbor the Loch ness Monster. Also when they got really close to the cave something swam past them very fast and they could several pictures of part of the body, tail and flippers. What they found out is the Loch ness is a plesiosaur that some how survived the ice age in the cave they found. If no one believes me, go check out all the stories and scientific proof yourself and form your own opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom