BFP This friday!

Best answers
Two years in the making.

Great, now after my exams this week, I was going to start coding on ESF all weekend. Now with BFP being released, dang! :)

Best answers
I wish I could do my MMORPG to blow BFP out of the water :p

Best answers
like i care, it took 2 ****in years to complete, and all the dbz stuff has been removed(but i have to mention, it do looks creepy good, even without the dbzstuff), only becuz those goodiegoods first asked permission to funimation. if esf asks them for permission they won't get it, only if it will be distributed in a commercial way..

Best answers
the dbz pack sounds interesting....

snore...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
only becuz those goodiegoods first asked permission to funimation.

they did? lol there stupid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they didnt funi told them to remove all dbz **** from there mod....

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I don't get it....

You mean to tell me that you would only like the game if it had DBZ characters?

come on...
it's just like hating hibiki's mod, because it's based off of dbz, but has no dbz characters.

I, for one, and glad that BFP is still around, even after that s****e with FUNi.
I don't care if they asked for permission.
If they did, it only helped them avoid potential legal action(yes, FUNi could have taken them to court, potentially).

The game looked great right from the start, and even if it never has dbz characters, it will still be just as fun.
It'll still have that dbz feel...it just won't have goku.
I'm kinda thankful for that, actually.
I can't stand goku's character.

C'mon....look at http://www.bidforpower.com/images/characters/ry_01.jpg! This is gonna rock!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Just went to the BFP site, and its GONE!, not there, kaput! anyone here know whats goin on? Hopefully , by the time anyone sees this, it will be back, but it IS rather strange o_o

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It never went anywhere.
It just doesn't load right sometimes.

The BFP site hasn't gone anywhere, don't worry.

But, I'm figuring they won't be releasing until Friday night, since I have the day off, and could easily download during the day.

Best answers
Its friday and it isn't out yet, I guess it'll come out later today.

Best answers
if u read the dev journals..cant remember which one it was at the top for me...says it will be ready for 6 pm paciic time

Best answers
BFP CHAT - 01/18/2002 by Remisser

So the game will be released today around 9PM EST (I say EST because so many people keep asking me because they can't convert pacific time)

Best answers
I lost my cd for quake 3, and I am still able to play quake, but will it need my cd key on the back of the case? Agh! I'll have to get another quake! Anyway, I will d/l it tonight, but I'll have to play it after midterms, for my social studies one, anyway which is tuesday. AND i HAVE MONDAY AND FRIDAY OFF THAT WEEK! Yay! Man, I really hope you don't have to use the cd key and the reason I am asking this is because I once say a screen shot of a pic that, though it had it to d/l, I don't get warez, it had a choice of "cd key". uh, oh...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The time was never set in stone.
One of the guys said it might have to be pushed back an hour, too, even though it was uploaded last night.
They're probably getting more last-minute mirrors, figuring that at least a few people are gonna try to download it at the same time.

We'll get it soon enough.

Best answers
Damn it now i have to wait in line for 46 mins.

(what i did to myself when i heard i have to wait another hour)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom