better deflecting move

Best answers
how about when ure like 3 mil and the guys like 900,000 and the guy fires a max khh at u u sould be able to deflect it back at them instead of away this way u would need to ps to do it but if the guy was like 2 mil and ure 2 mil u sould deflect away at random

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
currently its not exactly like that
in the 3 and 0.9 thing...
the 3 mil defelects it at a random direction
3 mil is too strong for the 0.9...
so you cant enter a bs and deside the direction!

but in the 2 mil vs 2 mil thingy you can enter
a BS=> the direction can be desided by the BSer! - by you!
(that is if you win the BS...)

THIS IS THE WAY IT IS NOW!

so your suggestion says to reverse the way it is now?
eerrrmmm... I dont think so!

anyway you made me realize a small point:
maybe just giving the 3 mil a possibility to deflect the beam
in like reversing it back
(when its highly charged by the weaker player
even though you can anyway deflect it!)

maybe thats what you meant?
anyway it better that way!

Best answers
no i mean smack it back at them with the struggle like piccolo did to frieza i think EX:
i fire a mini sprit bomb at piccolo and gokus weaker picolo blocks and swats it back at him like in buki 2 like that kind ki if its close it hits back if not it hits away like in the ps2 budoki

Best answers
mabey have it so that if you press block @ the time it hits then you can deflect it to were youre pointing... but if you just hold it then its a random direction?

Best answers
i like that idea
but still there can still be a small delay with the lag and stuff so u get hit and then ya block lol

Best answers
Not so bad. But what I have in mind is. If your power level is 20Mil. Your enemy have 8Mil, If the enemy shoots a ki blast on you. Instead of pressing Q to deflect each blast, I suggest as long as your powerlevel is TWO TIMES MORE THAN THE ENEMY'S each ki blast or half powered kamehameha they shoot on you will AUTO DEFLECT OFF like a small circle energy shield appear around you just like what gohan buu did deflecting goku's ki blasts.

Best answers
DracoHeart said:
Not so bad. But what I have in mind is. If your power level is 20Mil. Your enemy have 8Mil, If the enemy shoots a ki blast on you. Instead of pressing Q to deflect each blast, I suggest as long as your powerlevel is TWO TIMES MORE THAN THE ENEMY'S each ki blast or half powered kamehameha they shoot on you will AUTO DEFLECT OFF like a small circle energy shield appear around you just like what gohan buu did deflecting goku's ki blasts.
no yer makin it a powergamer move!

my way is atleast fair...

if you do that then some1 with twice yer PL dosnt have to block ki attacks!

also it was gohans energy shield that super buu used!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom