• Yes, need alot of work, like mention below

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, but not much

• Nope, NO, NO, NO. It's fine like it is :s

• Total voters
Best answers
I just love the new after-image effect and my friend hates me when I teleport alot and he doesn't know which one to attack :laff:

But I got 2 ideas to make it even better.

First idea is when you teleport your model like appear, disappear and reappear. Almost like warp kamehameha.

Second idea is when teleport there are that line type effect like in the show. It's hard to explain actually.

Well. I guess this is gonna be rejected and people are maybe gonna say it have been mention before. But I never read actually suggestion board. So don't be to hard on me :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what u mean. when they teleport alot and fast u c the image turns into alot of tiny lines. that would be awesome but will the coders do it?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No. They actually did try that, and it didn't come out very well. (The little particles that appear when you teleported.) The actual lines, I believe, can't be done, or just haven't been thought of yet.

Besides those two points, it would be nice if that was implemented.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really. It would defeat the purpose of using the after image to fool people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, on second thought it seems kinda silly to sacrifice gameplay 4 eyecandy. 2 bad.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it the way it is. leave it alone. just hate the .15 second timeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom