Best way to get rid of chasers?

Best answers
Ness said:
i love people that run away :D they usually attack me first, then decide to run :D a prime example was a guy called Neo about 4 hours ago :eek:, then i accidentally kicked him from the server :[

Eh? I haven't been on in ages. only due to the fact that I rebuilt my computer and I just haven't found the time to reinstall the game just yet. That and I'm kinda waiting for 1.3 to come out.

on topic though....It depends on the situation. If you run you can usally lose them. I did that all the time. Don't go high in the air. stay down low and zig zag over stuff. if you are low on health just fight him...then once you die find the guy that killed you and go after him. Revenge is oh so sweet.

Best answers
;D
Davidskiwan said:
i hate people who run away..... its so damn annoying, it just makes me wanna punish them more... so dont run, u'll just have a harder time up against them
thats true this dude called cloryne kept beam jumping away from me when i was kicking his ass. So it just made me want to kill him even more, and i did

Best answers
Ness said:
i love people that run away :D they usually attack me first, then decide to run :D a prime example was a guy called Neo about 4 hours ago :eek:, then i accidentally kicked him from the server :[
UM, you banned me permanently and at the same time called me a ***** if that was you. But, I got unbanned and I don't know who unbanned me.

Anywho, I will never stop beam-jumping away from someone who is chasing me, and I'm getting good at it. Main reason is most people just push/throw me down and ki blob me and that pisses me off.

Best answers
Sorry that musta been another server. I got banned by EVM's bugged anti-cheat (if u do kaioken, it thinks you speed hack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom