Best scores you have.

Best answers
Come on don't be shy lets see em.
My best kill/death ratio

Most kills, BTW i'm not in TIS anymoreo_o

Best answers
lol,thats just plain mass fragging.
i dont believe esf is about mass fragging,its about honor,teamplay,and erm,relaxing?
well,atleast it isnt mass fragging.

I think 1 vs 1,or 2 vs 2 is just fine,and scores don't matter in this game,i believe.

Best answers
My best kill death ratio is 67 - 1, but unfortunatly I didnt get a ss of that :) the server crashed ;( on the other hand my second best was 38 - 1, My best kill death ratios are: 118 - 20, 215 - 133, and if u ppl dont believe me host my screenies cuz my "site" is only about 3d art so I aint uploading shizzle unless its 3ds max and photoshop :cool:

*EDIT*
I aint bragging about these scores cuz much ppl can do better for example ape's and ::Z::'s.

Best answers

that was my best score so far, although i have had others quite close to that one :laff:

oh and btw i do realize that it is quite obvious i changed my name around, i did this to prevent controversy over the name that i had been using during that game, hope everyone understands

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lost all my best scores after I had to reformat, but when my friend use to run a server I got my score up to 153 - 4 and about 80% melee on cellday.

Scruffie

S
ESF_City + Goku + Server full of n00bs = 120 kills to 30 Deaths

That was before I got good(er). :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i want to see some score ... and i dont want beam kill scores! melee scores ;) thats what i want to see!! :D! i max of melee is around 12 to 19 in gamecity servers ! depends on who is laming

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think one of my best scores was 99:5 in the room of spirt of time about 85% of it was meele and I'am in the |::Z::| clan but need to train more ;(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom