Best Projectile (ball) attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sheesh...lots of Big Bang lovers....who else voted for Death Ball? I wanna hug him...

Best answers
Avenger said:
I don't really play a lot with Vegeta, I just think he's the best one with the best attacks after hes ssj. If they would just fix that dang gallitgun I would play with him all the time!
what do u mean by fix it? just wondering o_o

Big Bang, its fast and strong and usually hits u when u least expect it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix = More powerful than KHH, thicker beam. Both have been stamped onto the minds of Vegeta users worldwide, or at least forumwide.

Me:
why the hell are eye laser and deathbeam on there? They don't look like balls or blasts to me
Darkownz:
because this is a blast discussion not a laser discussion
Care to explain that?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a laser is no means a blast because it does not travel a distance to hit them it automatically appears on your opponent its does not blast out as we would put it and it doesnt cause a blast either now that i think of it it isnt a projectile attack is what im basically saying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I meant, why are eye laser and deathbeam on the poll when they're not balls? The poll is the best ball, and eye laser and and deathbeam aren't balls.

why the hell are eye laser and deathbeam on there?
'There' being the poll. I said they're not blasts, then you argued that lasers are not blasts. :S

Best answers
I'm a goky user so i picked the Sbomb... also because i don't know what the attacks are like because i don't really use anyone else..

one time i joined a server and we were messing around.. we did a somb vs deathball struggle.. my sbomb was winning.. but then the frieza user decided to make another death ball.. haha i died..
we did it again and i was able to throw 2 fully charged sbombs.. lol... and the frieza user was trying to throw his 2nd deathball but i got it first.. lol.. the blast was awesome.. haha

Best answers
I vote death ball.

Even the minimally charged one hurts like hell and if they aren't paying attention it just looks like a genball from freeza's direction. Fully charged the thing hurts like a ***** and you can move while charging it.

It'd be nice if you could shoot it with a finger laser and make it explode to put that final touch on it..

Best answers
Hmmm my favorite ball attack?

Burning Att....Oh wait.... Big Bang Attack...

Best answers
Its gotta be deathball. If you had an equal powered ssj vegeta and equal powered 2nd orm freeza the deathball would win everytime. But you ususally never get equal powered vegetas or freizas so meh
anyway deathball yay

Best answers
definently the death ball, i like the power up look for it and i like how big the explosion is, by the way hoot, great sig/avatar, i love first form cell.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
No, I meant, why are eye laser and deathbeam on the poll when they're not balls? The poll is the best ball, and eye laser and and deathbeam aren't balls.

'There' being the poll. I said they're not blasts, then you argued that lasers are not blasts. :S
oh lol i misread your post sorry about that

Best answers
Big Bang attack!! its fast for being so powerfull...and look nice when you throw someone in the wall and fire it off...FINISH HIM!!!:p

Best answers
Spirit bomb all the way. Though it takes time to charge up, u can always right click and it charges faster and still does decent damage. and the blast itself is gigantic so its hard to dodge. and another thing is, ytou dont even have to be near the spirit bomb u can have it at the top of the map while the shooter is on the ground. Or leave the spiritbomb in one place while ur charging it from a distance and whem people come to shoot or hit u, ur not where they expecteed u to be and they r vulernurable. It also take awhile to block, so when they r tryin to block it, you can charge a kamehameha and if they throw it back, u just shoot the blast.
Yep. You can do a loooot of things with the spiritbomb..

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd function finger laser, has a blast radius, travles infinatly fast, spammtastic, im all for it

edit: that sprite hurts my eyes take it away

Best answers
Well...seeing that I can only combine Ki blast, Generic ball, and the 2 lasers with melee...its gotta be one of those four...
Lasers take to much ki, generic ball = slower than ki blast..so it does less damage in the 3 seconds....so yea Ki blast pwns all ^_^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a little going away present for ya! -vegeta

You know what i mean. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom