Best of the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
does anybody knwo where i can find the song? its the one from the movie soundtrack i looked everywhere but cant find it. Any suggestions on where i could look?

Best answers
but you see the soundtrack was made in 1989 and nobody sells it anymore

Best answers
i knew about amazon but its way overpriced and i also knew about fye but its on backorder so do you know anywhere i can download it other than limewire

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i knew about amazon but its way overpriced and i also knew about fye but its on backorder so do you know anywhere i can download it other than limewire
No. I'm sure you can wait for copies of the soundtrack to be in stock at FYE.

Best answers
i know that but when i went to the store they said that they didnt even know that best of the best had a soundtrack

Best answers
but back to what you said earlier its on back order meaning ill only be able to get it if they get it in which they most likely wont so thats why i need to know where i can download it

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but back to what you said earlier its on back order meaning ill only be able to get it if they get it in which they most likely wont so thats why i need to know where i can download it
Just because it's out of stock doesn't mean it will no longer be sold.

As for providing a means of downloading the soundtrack without having to pay for it, don't bother asking.

Best answers
im not asking to download the whole soundtrack, just that one song

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop being cheap and buy your music legally. Have you tried iTunes or something similar? Failing that, I suggest you pay amazon's price.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom