• Cell vs Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta vs Goku ( saiyan saga )

• Vegeta vs Goku ( buu saga )

• Cell vs Goku

• Piccolo vs Android 17 ( my all time best )

• Vegeta vs Cell

• Brolli vs Everyone ( i know hes in the movies but i had to add this)

• Vegeta vs 18

• Kid Buu vs Goku

• other ( please state what it is )

• Total voters
Best answers
LOL! :laff:
yeah! ginyu frog vs. bulma was the best by far!
cell vs. hercule was great too! gotta love that one!
*now we'll see who can mention the worst fight in dbz*
:laff:

Best answers
The worst fight is Goku vs. Pikkon, because there was no winner.

And Ginyu vs. Bulma is pretty funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku beat Pikkon...

Anyway, the best fight in DBZ, I think, is Goku vs. Vegeta in the saiyan saga. That was just so much fun to watch. :rolleyes:

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
man, why that guy has rabid fans, I'll never know...
that's because gotenks is so goddamn hilarious :laff:
and he puts up a good fight against super buu

i liked vegito vs super buu too; funny taunts, vegito being nearly invincible (even as a candy :D) and the part with the super ghosts firing kamehameha's... :p
MyStiX said:
Goku beat Pikkon...
yes, but they were both disqualified by the grand kai because they touched the ceiling

Best answers
yeah, vegitto vs buu was cool

also, goku actually won, but the grand kai just disqualified them because they were too strong for him to fight then. He used that roof **** as a technicality

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You took the words out of my mouth esfn00b if you people see the episodes he always says "THis kids are so darn strong" I don't remember exactly but yes he just picked up the book and made it up... o_O

Bolteh2

B
majin vegeta vs goku, for sure...

2nd best is vegeta vs goku in saiyan sage :O

Best answers
yep, of course, I've voted that too, but now I think of it, it was pretty cool to see future trunks slicing that ugly frieza
off-topic: LOL! this thread STILL isn't dead!

Best answers
Cell and Gohan no question. My second choice would be Majin Vegeta and Goku, or Goku and Vegeta during the Saiyan saga, the good ole days.

Best answers
Ehhhhhh, the best fight is more of a @ss kicking when ssj3 Goku puts the smack down on the First form Janemba. By the way, where can I DL the "Lost Movie" that everyone keeps refering too?

Best answers
My favourite, well not favourite, I can't really choose. But the fight that I really enjoyed was Nappa vs. Goku. Mostly because so much suspense was built up before Goku's arrival. When he finally arrived it brought a tear (shut up) to my eye when I was watching it for the first time.
I also liked the Vegeta vs Goku that followed that. That Gallic Gun - Kamehameha struggle is one of my absolute favourites, if not the favourite.
The fights that come after the Saiyan saga are cool and all, and I love them, but something is missing o_o
I watched the original DB and I love those fights even more and watching the fighters train (no not in THAT way). Reason is because it somewhat more easier to think "Hey that COULD be done" or "Hey maybe I COULD do that", which makes it more enjoyable for me :)
Worst fight... hmmmm...
Well sorry to some of you but I would say the Trunks vs. Frieza and Cold.

And WTH is this lost movie you people are talking about? And this huge guy that beats up everyone, Hatchback? I never heard of this?
At first I thought you were talking about Brolly or maybe that Blue Android(super something). But I don't thin you are. The only other thing I can think of is Bojack.

Best answers
i loved the fight between brolly and every 1 they got their butts kicked and it was hardcore the ending was good..i loved how brolly threw every 1 into buildings and just how they hung there man i loved that movie

Best answers
I think Gotenks vs Super Buu inside the Hyper Bolic time Chamber. One reason, it makes me laugh on how all those jokes those 2 kids make. but then he stops fooling around and then busts out the SSJ3.. :p and then starts to kick Buu's ass... for a bit....

Best answers
Actually the fight between the Z warriors and the saiyans in "The Tree of Might" was really great

Please go to

http://www.dragonballvillage.com/background/movies/ :rolleyes:

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
The bad guy in the lost movie is Hatchback. The fight is very very cool. Everyone can look forward to an english release of either the lost movie or the brolly movie next as its a toss up as to which one comes next.

=\ no scorcher his name is Hatchinsack ( wHy would his name be Hatchback *meslapsu* )

Pain said:
if everyone had the exact same power level either vegeta or piccolo would win. they have by far the best fighting styles, but not always the best power level
You are correct, I have proof.

Example

Majin Vegeta vs Goku

Vegeta wins by outsmarting goku. (NOW SAY WHO IS A BETTER TACTISIONER WMAHAHAHHAHAA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom