best dbz-gt sagaa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta Saga was my favorite. The Cell Saga was pretty cool, too.... :paper: :paper: :paper: :notice: :idea:

Retired
Best answers
frieza, apart from the fact it just took ages before they actually started fighting. but I really liked the part where goku went SSJ for the first time.

Best answers
Cell games saga. goku beating the **** outta an ugly, green creature with a funky voice is the best.
and there is mr.satan and his students which is the most funny part in the show.

Best answers
The last four sagas (Babidi, Majin Buu, Fusion and Kid Buu). The pinnacle of DBZ.

Best answers
umm the tournament saga right to the last... tournament after cellgames witch is i mean.. but accept i watched a realy kewl violent one where they swear and there limbs come of etc ****n kewl xD.. but the most i like the brolli movies they rule *brolli best and vegeta*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza... just my fav, no real particular reason.

Best answers
mine is easy : cell saga ( from the beginning to the end ) :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised no one has said Saiyan saga yet o_O

I like the Saiyan saga best. Lots of cool action and a kickass powerstriggle ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
The last four sagas (Babidi, Majin Buu, Fusion and Kid Buu). The pinnacle of DBZ.
That was all one big saga actually, the Buu saga. Those were just the four parts to it. I'm kind of split between the Frieza Saga and the Cell Saga. More specifically, the final fight of the Cell Saga. Gohan owns! :D

Best answers
greentaco said:
That was all one big saga actually, the Buu saga. Those were just the four parts to it. I'm kind of split between the Frieza Saga and the Cell Saga. More specifically, the final fight of the Cell Saga. Gohan owns! :D
Well, according to dragonballz.com, they're separate sagas, but I guess that's just Funi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom