Best Attack

Best answers
we have a best character one so how about a best signature attack
excluding: ki blast's, kiblobs, gen beam/ball, melee. But including scatter shot
im talking about strategically useable not neccasarily strongest........

mine would probably have to be big bang attack
pros: quite a fast charge very big blast radius low ki cost
cons: cant move while charging leaves you vaulnerable

(p.s i cant put in a poll because there are too many attacks :p)

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ummm i probaly would say kamehameha because its pretty average all around average charging average power and u can move around while charging it

Best answers
I'd bet my money on Finger Lazer, the best in the game imho. Instant, fast (with transformed freezer) can kill anyone exept a transformed freezer in 3 secs with 8 continious blasts.

Although there are a zillion of these threads :D

Best answers
I'd definately say the finger laser, because if you can use it accurately when you leave a melee fight you blast your adversarie with a few of those and he's dead no problem!

Best answers
If you want the lamest attack it's scattering beam, but the best for me is SPC. It's just as good as your other average beams and it's got a fast charge, though the ki usage is quite bad.

Best answers
Special Beam cannon hands down , it packs quite a punch , its fast , and its not a heavy beam like a kamehameha so u can charge another one in a short while

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death Ball. Not only does it charge fairly fast, but you can move while you charge it and the blast radius and power is very high. When you're newly transformed and put turbo on, the smallest possible death ball has enough power to kill an average powered character. Also, the attack itself moves pretty fast. The only con is that its a projectile so you cant control it or detonate it in mid-flight.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
big bang, land a lucky shot and u have a kill ;)

w00t 900 posts

Best answers
I reckon Picollo's Scatter Shot :) All you do Is aim and fire while holding right click, hits every time :D But other than that I like Kamehameha Its fast and strong although it uses alot of KI But I guess thats the price you pay :)

Best answers
Powerbeam/masen is my pick. Hard to use on someone , but pays off.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spirit bomb not only is it ridiculously powerful but in close combat if you dont have enough time to charge the big one just charge the small up to is minimum it still takes off about 50 health that way

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nyquist said:
I'd definately say the finger laser, because if you can use it accurately when you leave a melee fight you blast your adversarie with a few of those and he's dead no problem!

Yepp and if he swoop at you,you only must teleport you somewhere and shoot shoot shoot... :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom