Before death situation

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hrm.. This was a random idea that sounds pretty good to me.

Ok check this out... Currently when a players reaches 0 hp they die.. and respawn.. I know abit like EVERY OTHER game ^^

Well here is my idea.. When a player reaches zero instead of dieing, their player faints/passes out.

While down the player can't do anything, but if they manage to survive 10 seconds without behing damaged with 20 dmg points they recover 30% hp and gain control of their player again.

( Pub Purposes )
While down.. any other player may pick them up using the use button Like Gohan did to krillin to save him from the cell junior's attacks.. and if they want they could use the body as a shield or throwable weapon that knocks the player hit with the body off balance..

( Team Play Purposes)
So your team mate passes out.. and you know he could be a real help about now.. so what could you do? Go scoop him up and protect him before someone does 20 more dmg to him and kills him..

( Eye candy )

When a player falls there could be some "Special attack" buttons of some kind and when you pick up the passed out body you simply press one of the buttons to perform a great finishing move.. ( would attract TONS of people to the game).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
Hrm.. This was a random idea that sounds pretty good to me.

Ok check this out... Currently when a players reaches 0 hp they die.. and respawn.. I know abit like EVERY OTHER game ^^

Well here is my idea.. When a player reaches zero instead of dieing, their player faints/passes out.

While down the player can't do anything, but if they manage to survive 10 seconds without behing damaged with 20 dmg points they recover 30% hp and gain control of their player again.

( Pub Purposes )
While down.. any other player may pick them up using the use button Like Gohan did to krillin to save him from the cell junior's attacks.. and if they want they could use the body as a shield or throwable weapon that knocks the player hit with the body off balance..

( Team Play Purposes)
So your team mate passes out.. and you know he could be a real help about now.. so what could you do? Go scoop him up and protect him before someone does 20 more dmg to him and kills him..

( Eye candy )

When a player falls there could be some "Special attack" buttons of some kind and when you pick up the passed out body you simply press one of the buttons to perform a great finishing move.. ( would attract TONS of people to the game).
Eh, I don't like the idea. It sounds pretty useless, plus it would probably take a long length of time to implement. Besides, once a players health is down to zero, then how can any of the opponents kill them? How much damage would someone have to do to kill a "knocked out" player?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they did it in NS with the Lerks.

Anyways, ESF is a fast paced game. No one wants to sit around for 10 seconds for the chance of getting back up with 30% hp when they could just respawn with full everything right away.

It would slow gameplay down too much. So no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom