Bee on String.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
How is that a stunt? Also I dont see how its any fun at all...
Yeah your right, it isnt a stunt at all.

Best answers
its a stunt if you hold the string while the bee flies around.
the thing can sting you.

Best answers
actually CKY makes jackass look like teletubbies, and im pretty sure that they did it before jackass did......it's just that jackass decided to be broadcasted on mtv........therefore it's more popular o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
Well I'm 14, and it worked btw. He was a flyin'. then I froze him again and took the string off and he went back home lol.
See? No harm in that :rolleyes:
And you released him after you saw it worked, so I think this is just a harmless little kiddie experiment (no offence, if any taken :D ). No need for you guys to say it's all brutal and stuff. :p

Best answers
hahaha cky, or camp kill yourself, it rules.

he mean bee on a rope, where raab himself freezes a bee, put a rope (or cord) on it, and watch it awake from its cold dream. and then the bee cant flee, and he has a slave or something brb.

this raab himself... matt damons nephew, was the guy on jackass the movie with the bungee underpants. u know there was underpants with bungeeropes on the tree and he jumps with that down the tree.

he is the guy who ****s on the street while running, ****ting on a restaurant glass, ****ting everywhere, and pissing eletrofence :D

soon the haggard movie will come out.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Haggard will rock. I can't wait. I didn't actually kill anything and I'll try to take pics when I get tiem to do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom