Because im bored

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw the cookie, how about a release already.. lol. 90% of people have moved to zeq2. Why don't you just release what is done now so we have something to play and people can mod themselves like what happened with original esf?
I don't see that in their forums. All I see are idiots, children, and trolls.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Deathshot. No insulting. That includes other communities >.>

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
People can play whatever they want. You want to play ESF, play 1.2.3. You want to play ZEQ, play ZEQ. You want to play the new version of ESF, wait.

Thats all there is to it.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Lol every person is not just locked into 1 game. People have to do something to fill time while ESF is being developed. Better for them to play something DBZ related and keep their passion for it alive rather than forgetting about DBZ and getting on with something else. Also, we all know that none of the other DBZ mods/games are satisfying enough so no matter what, ESF Final will be the Ultimate Dragon Ball Z game.

Last edited:
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never even considered ZEQ2, it looks silly and unplayable.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol every person is not just locked into 1 game. People have to do something to fill time while ESF is being developed. Better for them to play something DBZ related and keep their passion for it alive rather than forgetting about DBZ and getting on with something else. Also, we all know that none of the other DBZ mods/games are satisfying enough so no matter what, ESF Final will be the Ultimate Dragon Ball Z game.
I absolutely hate DBZ. I played ESF in spite of that because it was a good game. It would be a better game if they would let me design their characters and their respective backstories.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Graphics are decent. But gameplay is pure ****. :s
2nd that! Beams are not so bad but melee is so clunky is worse than any other mod I have ever played before.

I absolutely hate DBZ. I played ESF in spite of that because it was a good game. It would be a better game if they would let me design their characters and their respective backstories.
I can't quite figure out if you are being sarcastic or not o_o

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
He's not being sarcastic. I had never heard of DBZ when I started playing ESF, myself.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Wow. I find that really weird. So how did you find the mod if you weren't searching for DBZ and what made you play it ? For ESF to bring in new fans to DBZ is quite a feat in itself.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Used to play a lot of quake 3, found BFP, thoroughly enjoyed it. The site I downloaded it from had ESF on the same page, clicked it, watched some videos of the melee, tried it out, enjoyed it. Stopped playing BFP, followed the forum and ingame communities, stayed out of habit.

And ESF isn't bringing new fans to DBZ. Its appeal transcends mere childhood fandom. That's why it deserves respect.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Used to play a lot of quake 3, found BFP, thoroughly enjoyed it. The site I downloaded it from had ESF on the same page, clicked it, watched some videos of the melee, tried it out, enjoyed it. Stopped playing BFP, followed the forum and ingame communities, stayed out of habit.

And ESF isn't bringing new fans to DBZ. Its appeal transcends mere childhood fandom. That's why it deserves respect.
Yet there are more people browsing this forum than playing the actual game.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Because after half a decade, the game is boring, there aren't enough servers and all the people I enjoyed playing with are no longer around. Amazing. Everyone will return when 1.3 is released.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
After a decade, CS is still fun. The game dies because veterans leave because other veterans leave, chain reaction anyone?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't enjoy CS day 1, so I wouldn't know. Veterans leave because they grow up, and have lives. We can't play games all the time like we used to. That vacuum causes others to get lonely, so they leave and move on to bigger and better things.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
The fact that I've grown older isn't really affecting anything, I just play it a lot less, fact is, I still play it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That's great that you don't have anything going on. At all. But uh...some of us are, I don't know, less fortunate? More fortunate? Matter of perspective.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
That's great that you don't have anything going on. At all. But uh...some of us are, I don't know, less fortunate? More fortunate? Matter of perspective.
Guess you're either dyslexic, or just unable to read.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you know what dyslexia is and critical thinking isn't exactly your strong suit as I'm clearly responding to your posts, but hey, we can't be good at everything, right? So do tell, what was it that I so clearly misread, or read backwards, or didn't read at all?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't think you know what dyslexia is and critical thinking isn't exactly your strong suit as I'm clearly responding to your posts, but hey, we can't be good at everything, right? So do tell, what was it that I so clearly misread, or read backwards, or didn't read at all?
Never implied I didn't do anything bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom