Be ready For....new...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...sSprites!

After im back i will make screenshots and u see new sprites wich will be MAYBE RELEASED!
Because they all r for UtF.... www.omgfooadvertisingisbad.com :laff:

*edit*
I will not post these sprites if nobody write here somethin! :]

Best answers
just make them and show your progress here :) it`s always funny to see how a sprite gets better and better :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That pic is pretty small. Can you enlarge it or something?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
problem with sprites are, it doesnt take much to make them look good in still screenshots, you could make a 15 second sprite that would look just as good as that or better in a still screenshot, it could look really really horrible ingame if it doesnt animate well, the animation quality is what makes or breaks sprites

howsabout an animated gif to solve this lil predicament?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Max2 said:
click on it ^^
btw nice FF sprite :eek:
Off-Topic: I took your advice this time and clicked the link. To my surprise, it was exactly the same size as when i opened the link with my mind. Coincidence?

The sprite doesnt look like anything special (from what i viewed of the tiny pic i saw).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here goes....

I will reply again! Also i gonna make some screens. But then with gifs! (but not all) only 4!

Best answers
nice images :) but what is that last one? transformation? powerup?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

This is the Finalflash Charge!
Now the FInalflashtrail: (Direkt) http://img69.exs.cx/img69/8733/finalflashtrail.gif
Here i give credits to MatiasG (here in the forum) ^^
Non- Ssj Aura:

Ssj Aura:

Hey nuttzy nice to met ya.... Actually i want to ask ya... I did a model but i dont want to do the Body and arms... Did u got ur Base model?
Np ^^ I will giva ya the credits! ^^

(Forgot well the last is the ffCHarge (Finalflashcharge) )

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm those arnt as good as some of your other stuff in fact they arnt that good in general...

bit of a let down really...

and you cant say that they look better in game either coz you made the silly mistake of posting gifs so i saved them then opened there frames then coverted them all, put them into a sprite of my own and tested them out, im quite dissapointed but now that youve heard this you can improve on them

oh and its not my fault you made your stuff so easily accesable.Next time think, your not the only... half decent spriter round here ;)

Best answers
yeah i had them even before you posted them :D But i ask a permison to use your beam and spritees to put it with my ff... charge.. of corse youl get credits.. :p
Beam trail tho is good in all way..

SO awnser can i use them ????
I would like you to give me you new... trail .. and all the pic in a zip of your charge.. il make it into a start... sry .. :] But that how i plan to make it... so plz... do wath i asked...

Any way hope youl do this so i can make my version of the best sprite ever.. :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehhe... well "King" Vegeta....
And..... what does it take for u.... they all know now who did the real sprite... if u edit thum it wont change somethin... also... its ripping!And i dont mean " Oh F*ck he got it now **** urgh no !" i mean u get worth urself! Also.... I hate rippers! And if ull do anything with it..... i will break ur nose!

Best answers
like the new powerup sprites look like the tv show

but i would prefer them to be the turbo sprites coz in the show the turbo aura sticks to the body as if the body was on fire but in the game i have to say frankly it looks rubbish, i am sorry about what u think i h8 the turbo sprite doesnt look anything like the series turbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom