BB's l33t art!

Best answers
Hmmm well the 1 one WAS SUC...... I freaked out... And il beat you up if you humiliate drawing Vegeta a rufles sajan cold blooded prince with tha ... that..... that abamination of .......

Any way 2 was 100%!!!! Bether for me.... Becous of 1 the idea 2 improved drawing.....
Any way 2 made me gigle.... but the 1 one... Seriusly.... ;(
Any way few common tips...
Dont use pen ....... use a B6 for smuges and shadows and a B3 to make some lines .... that need to be ...... Its easyer to... And study your charecter you draw....
Keep practising.... Youl get bether :p

Best answers
first of all, that looks nothing like a beanie baby, but in fact more like a deranged stick wombat with a beard and a unibrow, plus the random flower on the head ?_?

secondly, try writing legibly, and learning how to spell.

thirdly, it is still teh suck. He's not proportional in the least, even by DBZ standards. One arm is bigger and than the other and the other one is longer, they both have tiny shoulders compared to his mad huge hands, and they are both still shorter than they should be. Also his nose is huge, and his head is stretched out and distorted. He also has a horribly slanted forehead that should be a much smoother curve, and he has hamster ears.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally the vegeta isn't that bad. I mean it's not perfect but it's not bad. But no one is perfect. I'm sure if he is serious about his drawings he will get better with time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Made me laugh, and its about 329478942x better then i could ever do so i wont complain. The side notes really made me laugh :)

Best answers
1st drawing.. sucks...

2nd alot better... :) but i hate that ****ing bear thingy and it does not make me laugh ;(

it would be nice if you just would draw some normal sketches of Vegeta..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one... scared me to death, the second was better..

But i enjoyed the replies of everybody more then your drawing.

Best answers
Kid the first drawing sucks. Simple as it is.
The second one is more of a drawing, it's better in propotion and other stuff, that does not go for the left half of it thou.
Did you post that just to make fun of every idiot that replied? I'm just curious.
jp said:
But i enjoyed the replies of everybody more then your drawing.
LMAO Hell yeah!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love this kid

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But i have to admit, i like the second one, lot better... i think the first one is just bad because of that hidious stick figure before vegeta....

Because you see its face directly the page comes its scary... the second one is good... could make a GIF movie out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom