BattleTech tabletop game...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recently played this for the first time with some friends. I think about the time my mech was engulfed in flames and managed to tear another in half with a lucky kick to an already damaged leg was when I realized how awesome it was.

Anyone else ever play it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These things are lots of fun to paint, but I can only find games rules by random chance so amusing. I used to play WH40k, but I quit that because it was massively expensive.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never played battletech, I was always interested in Robotech, and thus played that game.

Best answers
i never played the table top version of battletech, but i did play all the games except all the ones on the X-box, i totaly loved Mechwarrior 2:mercs and MechWarrior 3 (i loved this game for my modeded annihilator ( 6 PPC's, 1 small pluse laser, 8 Double heatsinks and crap load of FF armor) that mech was awsome a part from the design flaw i could only fire the 6 ppc linked once before i shutdown, twice if i wanted to blow up, unless i was in water to cool down). http://ppc.warhawkenterprises.com/diagrams/annihilator.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom