Battlefield 1942

Best answers
hey does anybody own Battlefield 1942, It's a fair;y good game with not bad gameplay. I just want to know if anybody has it becuase i kind of feel weird getting that game and not Animal Crossing. So whoever has it, can you say someting about the game that wont make me guilty about buying it =P

MaX

Best answers
i had singleplayer demo but i think its weak. gets boring:tired:

its ok but yeh it gets boring after u play it for awhile but i think multi would be fun :)

Wait for tactical assault to come out sometime in 2003 my friend is the lead mapper and he pwns u all at mappin no offenece esf team.. but yeh its kewl i forgot the link to the site....

Best answers
I dl'd the multiplayer game omg its freaking sweet...in my mind battlefield 1942 is a bajillion times better then animal crossing...I mean come on...Guns...or cuddly animals?

Best answers
Ok...i have the demo of Battlefield 1942. Its really fun, but the graphics and interface anrt really that good.

Best answers
This is like the best game to play at a net cafe I go to one about once a week and play 32 on 32 (some bots) some of those tanks in it are so mad eg. one person drives and controls the main cannon while the 2nd person is the gunner on top who shoots down planes or infantry that get too close. I dont think I'll ever get the hang of the planes theyre to damn fast for me :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by far one of my fav online games, if only so many ppl did not camp at the plane spawns:cry:

and i have a gf4 MX440, and the gfx beat Q3 with no trouble at all;/ u must have some real low settings

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The game uses the Codname Eagel engine what more does any one need to know.

But I can garantee that it looks better Then Q3 atleast with my Gf4 4600

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It runs full speed max detail on my gf3 o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THAT GAME ROXXX!!!!
lol, a few years ago i dreamed of a game in wich you could walk around an island, use planes, jeeps, tanks, boats...
and i love 2nd world war games/movies/books

its a dream come true! :D

Best answers
It is one of the best multiplayer games you will find on the market today. Anyone who likes FPS/Vehicles, get this game.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Dont forget to mention the massive amount of bandwidth it uses ;/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason in the mp demo for it, it was uber laggy, like untolerable laggy, and its not like my computer is fast, but its fast enough (geforce3, p4 1.6ghz, and a quick cable connection)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom